Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you trade Rose + Hinrich for Chris Paul?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Chris Paul is open to a trade but is not requesting one, and the Hornets look anxious to save money. A Rose + Hinrich swap does the deal without killing the Bulls cap space, and it saves the Hornets a fair amount of money by giving then Hinrich's contract with only $16 million or so left on it. Would you make that deal?
Cowch
IMO Rose is just too loved by Bulls fans. If the front office did this, people would be pissed. I'd say the same even if it brought us Lebron. DRose, to me, is the face the Bulls have been looking for since Jordan left.
Sanitarium
I don't think you do that. Rose is the hometown kid and could be just as good as Paul.

how about just kirk and jo for CP3, and start him at the 2. then signing bosh would be easy... lol
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Not in 2 million years
Quinarvy
No.

Paul is far to injury prone the past few years and Rose could still end up being better then him.

Plus, if you trade Hinrich and the 17th pick, you need to try and fill the SG hole.

Also, Thibs probably loves Kirk due to defense.
rockren
I'd rather have Rose moving forward.

Not a slap at Paul, but I just like Rose that much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.