Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predict who's going where
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This should be interesting. With all the rumors going around the last 30 days about all the free agents, it makes it really hard to pin point where each of these guys are going to end up. So let's decide for fun, I'll start..

Lebron James- Chicago (KNOCK ON WOOD)

My brain tells me Cleveland, but my gut tells me Chicago. I truly believe it comes down to two teams for Lebron (Cleveland and Chicago). Will he lean towards the team he's been with over the last 7 years? Or will he stay true to his word and come to Chicago to win championships? I've always been hesitant to say Lebron is coming to Chicago and I still am but all signs point towards the Bulls. Almost every rumor or piece of news that's come out has connected Lebron to the Bulls in some way or another. I don't think it's a coincidence either. With the Bulls already have a franchise PG and C (The two key ingredients to building a championship level team) if they add Lebron, that's a title team. The Bulls are the only team that can offer Lebron a great city, a talented roster already featuring core players and a tremendous fan base, #1 crowd in all of basketball. New York has the city and star life Lebron might covet, but who on their roster will help him win a championship any time soon? I think when July 1st hits Lebron will visit Chicago first and then New York. He'll talk to Cleveland a little bit but ultimately he will sign a contract with the Chicago Bulls because the possibility of playing with Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah is just too hard to pass up.

Chris Bosh- Miami

I'm really tempted to say Chicago again here but I don't want to push my luck. Bosh is interesting because he's been one to say he only wants to go in a sign and trade so he can collect the absolute most money a team can offer. However, I don't believe in the end it will happen like that. Unless Toronto really likes Michael Beasley which I don't see happening, Bosh will sign with Miami outright. We all know that Miami is his #1 destination. He likes the city and also the opportunity to play with Dwyane Wade. I think Bosh will meet with Miami first and then New York and if Lebron falls out of the Bulls plans then he'll visit the Bulls.

Amare Stoudemire- New York

Amare's #1 team is also Miami but I believe the Heat prefer Bosh ahead of Stoudemire and when Bosh goes to them, Amare looks to his old coach and Mike D'Antoni. The Suns are said to be offering Amare a deal but he'll decline and he'll visit New York and Miami before signing with the Knicks once Bosh signs his deal. With New York holding two max FA contracts I think they also try and get Joe Johnson as well.

Joe Johnson- New York

Like I just said, NY has the ability to offer two max contracts and when Lebron is no longer a possibility they'll meet with both Joe Johnson and Amare Stoudemire and get them to sign contracts. D'Antoni, Amare, Joe Johnson together again! With Atlanta's coaching hire I highly doubt they really offer JJ the money he wants but New York has the flexibility to sign him and that's where I think he'll end up.

Carlos Boozer- New Jersey Nets

Someone mentioned it before but if the Nets draft Wesley Johnson and not Derrick Favors that opens up Boozer to the Nets. They would then have a pretty good nucleus to build around with Harris, Lopez, Boozer, Johnson, and Terrence Williams. Utah is possible but I don't see the Jazz looking to hold onto Boozer that closely given they have Paul Milsap.

Dwyane Wade- Miami

Nothing else really needs to be said, he's going nowhere.
rockren
*cough* *cough*

http://www.talkbulls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3078
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Oh..

Well one of the mods can merge this topic then, I didn't see it before.
rockren
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jun 24 2010, 10:59 AM) *
Oh..

Well one of the mods can merge this topic then, I didn't see it before.

It's all good. I'm sure we'll be editing our picks after the draft tonight anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.