Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bulls vegas summer team
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Sanitarium
Source: Bulls Vegas summer league roster expected to include James Johnson, late-season acquisitions Joe Alexander and Rob Kurz.

Also: 09 camp invitee Derrick Byers, a trio of undrafted players--Matt Bouldin, Samardo Samuels, AJ Ogilvy.

Former D-Leaguers John Lucas III, Morris Almond, Trent Plaisted, 09 Spurs 2nd round pick Jack McClinton and 1 more will round out the squad.

source
Quinarvy
I like Byars, and think he could be a real good back up SG.
DutheDoduhon21
i remember morris almond having a couple good games against us.
dasox24
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 28 2010, 10:24 PM) *
I like Byars, and think he could be a real good back up SG.

Agreed. I've liked him a lot since his days at Vanderbilt, and definitely think he could be a solid backup guard... Another interesting name is Ogilvy. He's weak, but skilled. It wouldn't be terrible if he was like the 14th man - give him some time to see if he can add bulk and toughen up once practicing against the big boys.
spencer958
Being from Louisville, I'm glad to see Samardo getting a shot somewhere after leaving early. He should have stayed another year.
Sanitarium
gonna try to catch the game this afternoon.. i think they are all on espn3
Steve9347
So Joe Alexander is gonezo.
DutheDoduhon21
i think today's game at 3 will be on nbatv
Steve9347
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 13 2010, 02:22 PM) *
i think today's game at 3 will be on nbatv

Let me know how James Johnson looks.
DutheDoduhon21
caught the first half and JJ looks like he lost a lot of weight. he made a couple nice plays, but still looked out of control at times, he needs to slow down. will omer asik be playing summer league?
rockren
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 13 2010, 04:57 PM) *
caught the first half and JJ looks like he lost a lot of weight. he made a couple nice plays, but still looked out of control at times, he needs to slow down. will omer asik be playing summer league?

Was JJ playing the 2? There has been talk of attempting to make him into more a 2 or 3 considering he prefers the perimiter.

As for Asik, he won't be joining the Bulls until after the World Championships are over.
DutheDoduhon21
actually saw JJ bring the ball up a few times
Sanitarium
highlights of wednesdays game and box score

SoxFan1
John Lucas III looked spectacular.
DutheDoduhon21
drose and thibs were at the game yesterday along with VDN
Sanitarium
http://www.nba.com/summerleague/games/2010...I/gameinfo.html

some highlights from tonights game vs the kings, including samardo samuels owning demarcus cousins

james johnson was 2-14 lol
Sanitarium
didn't get to see much of the 4 games, but from what i've seen/read...

-James Johnson looks more in shape but even less competent offensively. just very bad decisions with the ball. i think he's finished with 8 fouls every game
-Samardo Samuels has looked pretty good
-everyone else on the team is shooting for a euro contract

id like to see samuels make the team.. i think hes got some potential
SoxFan1
Samardo Samuels signed with the Cavs today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.