Wanne
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5367796

Diggin' on that signing!
Sanitarium
Our offense should be pretty awesome next year. We have alot of options
MB33
Good Pick up!
truthandbasketball
Great move by Bulls management!!!! Forget LeBron and his king-sized ego. We have improved greatly by adding Boozer and Korver. They provide simple fundamental basketball that will allow Rose additional freedom to distribute and attack the rim because they will spread the defense more. Korver's perimiter shooting is a much needed adrenaline shot for our offense!!!
A couple players I think we should add to this mix would be Flip Murray (played well for us last year and can help fill in as a role player) and possibly Shaun Livingston who only made $228,226 last year for the Wizards. This homegrown kid could be a steal and play the former Thabo Sefolosha role of oversized point guard off the bench. With Wall, Kirk and Arenas in Washington now they dont really need him and he could fit well with the Bulls. Others worthy of a look are Boston's Tony Allen, Orlando's JJ Redick, LA's Shannon Brown, Miami's Carlos Arroyo and Golden State's Anthony Morrow.
rockren
Another great move by the Bulls. He's the best shooter the Bulls have had in forever and he'll fit Rose like a glove.

Tony Allen should be our next target IMO
Sanitarium
QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Jul 9 2010, 07:06 PM) *
A couple players I think we should add to this mix would be Flip Murray (played well for us last year and can help fill in as a role player) and possibly Shaun Livingston who only made $228,226 last year for the Wizards. This homegrown kid could be a steal and play the former Thabo Sefolosha role of oversized point guard off the bench. With Wall, Kirk and Arenas in Washington now they dont really need him and he could fit well with the Bulls. Others worthy of a look are Boston's Tony Allen, Orlando's JJ Redick, LA's Shannon Brown, Miami's Carlos Arroyo and Golden State's Anthony Morrow.

reddick and morrow would probably have whatever offers we send them matched. shannon brown is not going to be traded. carlos arroyo... meh.

i suppose livingston would be a good signing from a defensive standpoint... we really do have a need for it now without kirk back there.

i think they should look at flip murray or nate robinson... just someone who can come in off the bench and score
Wanne
I wish Raja Bell was still out there. He'd be a PERFECT fit! Bottom line is we still need some guards. Nate Robinson intrigues me as a backup. I still wouldn't stick my nose up at Luther Head. He could flourish in the right system.

I'd stay far away from Livingston I think. I seriously doubt he can be effective again.

Derek Fisher is out there too...just sayin.
rockren
QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 9 2010, 08:47 PM) *
I wish Raja Bell was still out there. He'd be a PERFECT fit! Bottom line is we still need some guards. Nate Robinson intrigues me as a backup. I still wouldn't stick my nose up at Luther Head. He could flourish in the right system.

I'd stay far away from Livingston I think. I seriously doubt he can be effective again.

Derek Fisher is out there too...just sayin.

Bell turns 34 early this season. No thanks.

It sounds like D-Fish met with Miami...imagine that?

I think a Tony Allen would be a great get for us as he could guard a D Wade in the 4th quarter...you'd think we'd have an inside track on him with Thibs, but who knows.
Wanne
QUOTE (rockren @ Jul 9 2010, 08:05 PM) *
Bell turns 34 early this season. No thanks.

It sounds like D-Fish met with Miami...imagine that?

I think a Tony Allen would be a great get for us as he could guard a D Wade in the 4th quarter...you'd think we'd have an inside track on him with Thibs, but who knows.

Bell can still D it up with the best of 'em...tell ya that...and with Kirk's D gone we'll need some presense on that end of the court.

Another guys name I heard that was a UFA...Matt Barnes. We have a shooter...I want a defender now. I like Barnes...gritty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.