Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls hire Pippen as an ambassador
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
I have no idea what his job is but I'm happy he's there.
Scottie Pippen is back with the team in which he won six world championships and played 12 of his 17 legendary NBA seasons.

Pippen has rejoined the Bulls as an ambassador, meaning he’ll be a very visible presence moving forward at home games, team events and other community-related functions.

“It’s great to be back with the organization,” Pippen said while at the United Center on Thursday. “I don’t feel like I ever left, I just wasn’t as active as I look forward to being in the future. To be part of the Bulls family again means a lot to me. I’ve always cheered them on no matter how far away I was at the time and wished them the best. Hopefully, I can bring something positive to the organization as it tries to re-develop that winning tradition.

“I am really looking forward to being more involved in the community,” Pippen added. “That is an area in which you can never do enough. CharitaBulls has donated so much time and effort into helping different groups and organizations for many years. It’s an area in which I’d like to come back and be very strong, giving back and working with the kids.”
Sanitarium
i think that means his job is to play golf in a bulls hat for charity
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.