Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Could the Bulls work with the Jazz's offensive style?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
This was an interesting read.
Sanitarium
I think deng is going to have a big year no matter what offense we run. i forget where i saw it but thibodeau said he's going to actually use dengs strengths in the offense instead of having him stand around the perimeter
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Jul 29 2010, 10:38 AM) *
I think deng is going to have a big year no matter what offense we run. i forget where i saw it but thibodeau said he's going to actually use dengs strengths in the offense instead of having him stand around the perimeter

That IS his strength. Standing around and hitting mid range jumpers. He can't really create his own shot consistently. He doesn't take it to the rim often. I don't know if I've ever even seen him pump fake. He can't hit the 3 consistently.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 30 2010, 02:25 AM) *
That IS his strength. Standing around and hitting mid range jumpers. He can't really create his own shot consistently. He doesn't take it to the rim often. I don't know if I've ever even seen him pump fake. He can't hit the 3 consistently.

He seemed very effective pre-series of injuries at pushing the ball into the lane as well, but that disappeared once Skiles left.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 30 2010, 02:25 AM) *

sorry i meant the three point line

it seemed like vinny always had him standing in the corners, too far out for him to take advantage of anyone.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Jul 30 2010, 11:09 AM) *
sorry i meant the three point line

it seemed like vinny always had him standing in the corners, too far out for him to take advantage of anyone.

Luol could have a nice year. Boozer is another big man that has good vision and looks for cutters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.