Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pistons @ Bulls, 10/31/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The spoooky pistons come in to open up the Bulls's home season. Aiiiieeee, that Ben Gordon mask is scary!
rockren
I'm sure Ben is real thrilled about coming off the bench for a potential 30 win team in Detroit...
Wanne
QUOTE (rockren @ Oct 29 2010, 02:24 PM) *
I'm sure Ben is real thrilled about coming off the bench for a potential 30 win team in Detroit...

bet he's rethinkin' that move...
rockren
QUOTE (Wanne @ Oct 29 2010, 03:34 PM) *
bet he's rethinkin' that move...

He was his old self last night dropping 32 off the bench...Thabo had no chance in guarding him.

Hopefully this isn't the case tonight. Does anyone know if NBA League Pass offers a first free week preview again this year? That would be my only chance in watching it tonight. I was thinking about buying the online league pass as I work 3p-11p and could watch games from my squad car if I had any slow nights. It was hit or miss this past season with the WSox with the extra innings online package.
rockren
After watching that first half...I feel I owe everyone an apology for poking even the slightest bit of fun at Gordon. I should have known better.

With that being said....

yeah, Rose is unguardable. I'm not sure it's a good sign if Rose/Noah have to be spectacular for the Bulls to come back from 20 down to Detroit to win at the UC, but watching them claw back into the game and take it over in the 4th was a blast.

Lou got absolutely raped by Prince something fierce on the defensive end in the first half. Lou helped shut Gordon down in the 2nd half, but it was more than just him as everyone on the perimeter ran at Gordon forcing him to put it on the floor. Thibs stuck with JJ in the 4th quarter and that really helped us win the game. We'll see if JJ can consistently look that good- JJ was able to guard Villanueva and Prince very well. We got a great look at what kind of defender JJ could potentially be. He'll need consistent playing time in order to remain consistent IMO.

Ronnie Brewer is nowhere near 100%. Anyone that watched him with Utah the last few years can see how uncomfortable he is on the floor.

Oh and Asik>>>>>Thomas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.