Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wizards @ Bulls, 11/13/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
rockren
Chapter 1 of Wall vs Rose....

Too bad for Wall it's Bulls vs Wizards at the UC.
rockren
Solid win tonight. I was very pleased with the Bulls performance and how they took control late in the 2nd quarter and early in the 3rd as they led by as many as 18.

I'm very surprised McGee didn't play more for the Wiz...he was giving Noah all kinds of problems with his length. Wall is an absolute blur...MERCY is he going to be good. FWIW the match up for the night between Wall vs Rose went to Rose...but Wall had his moments for sure. Not bad considering the experience difference between the two. It's a great sign for the Wiz to see Arenas play like that, but I was a little disappointed in the Bulls approach on him. Arenas is a shell of his former self athletically...make him put it on the floor and he'll be ineffective. He did however make some contested 3's where all you can do is tip your hat. I feel terrible for Kirk as he has to play out of position at the 2 AGAIN all year here, but you won't here him complain.

Great nights from everyone (Lou and Bogans played great). Not a great night from Korver as he really got lost at times on defense and earned a quick hook at the end of the game in favor of Brewer. Time to head out west!
MB33
nice win
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.