Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Mavericks, 11/19/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Bulls with another tough game tonight, 3rd game in 4 nights.
MB33
playing hard so far
mmmmmbeeer
Nice win....if we could get something similar to that from Gibson every night we're a much better team.
MB33
Great game!
rockren
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Even with all of the turnovers and woeful free throw shooting...the Bullies pulled out the huge win! Key stat of the night- Bulls out rebounded the Mavs, 59-34.

We hit some lucky 3's late in the game with the shot clock running out (Korver and Gibson) but they still count the same!

Props to Taj and CJ in this one!! I picked the Bulls to win this game pre-trip in the circus trip prediction thread, but I felt like Deng was the key coming in....Taj showed me otherwise! What a game!!

Bring on the champs...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Taj was a MAN last night. He dominated the Mavs all game long, hitting huge shots down the stretch and getting key rebounds. Finally the Bulls had a little luck on their side for once and came away with a HUGE win! Now if we can beat the Lakers.. This would be a very successful circus trip. Boozer probably won't be back until atleast Dec 1st, probably later. I'm dying to see this team play with him in the lineup. It's killing me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.