Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Untoucha-BULL
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Loul Deng is completly untouchable IMO. Kirk I dont think would go ne where but Deng is the most likley the UntouchaBULL.

Who is yours?
The Gladiator
woops srry guys for posting this twice. I accidentaly pushed back and thought it didnt post so I pushed post reply again and it did it twice. SRRY!!
SoxFan1
No problem Gladiator. I took care of it.

As far as being untouchable, I would agree that Kirk and Luol are just that. Ben Gordon is probably furthest from untouchable. As is Tim Thomas but he is gone after this year anyway. Tyson's contract situation pretty much makes him untouchable as well but with his defense and great potential, he should have been untouchable anyway. I see big things for the Bulls in the future for sure though.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 16 2006, 07:32 PM)
No problem Gladiator. I took care of it.

As far as being untouchable, I would agree that Kirk and Luol are just that. Ben Gordon is probably furthest from untouchable. As is Tim Thomas but he is gone after this year anyway. Tyson's contract situation pretty much makes him untouchable as well but with his defense and great potential, he should have been untouchable anyway. I see big things for the Bulls in the future for sure though.

ok thanks man. biggrin.gif Um but Tim Thomas is already gone wink.gif He went to Phoenix
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Mar 16 2006, 08:27 PM)
ok thanks man. biggrin.gif Um but Tim Thomas is already gone wink.gif He went to Phoenix

Holy hell you're right. Whoops. Completely slipped my mind. Guess I got too used to not seeing him around.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 16 2006, 09:08 PM)
Holy hell you're right. Whoops. Completely slipped my mind. Guess I got too used to not seeing him around.

lol its all good tongue.gif
madisonsmadhouse
NO one on the Bulls is untouchable if we can get a superstar in here. Period.
soxfan101
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 17 2006, 08:56 AM)
NO one on the Bulls is untouchable if we can get a superstar in here. Period.

not even pargo?!?!?!?!
Balta1701-B
I would say that no one is individually untouchable for the right price...but I put Chandler, Deng, and Hinrich up on a plateau which is hard to get, and you're certainly not going to get more than 1 of them from me, even for KG.
The Dude Abides
I think Nocioni should be untouchable. He has dramatically improved from last year and will continue to do so. He has so much potential, plus he plays harder than anyone else in the nba.

Deng would be my 2nd untouchable. Lots of upside, he needs to get more aggressive.

I would love to see Chandler traded in the offseason. He is Shawn Bradley ver 2.0..it's time to end the expirement.
WHarris1
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Mar 17 2006, 11:42 PM)
I would love to see Chandler traded in the offseason. He is Shawn Bradley ver 2.0..it's time to end the expirement.

Why trade our best rebounder, shot blocker, and defensive presence in the paint?
ChWRoCk2
How bout Ben Gordon, he is the future and can score
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 17 2006, 05:57 PM)
Why trade our best rebounder, shot blocker, and defensive presence in the paint?

Chandler might be 7'1, but he is as powerful as a PG. He only blocks shots bc of his height. He still plays like a rookie, constantly commits stupid fouls and can not dunk the ball. For someone his height, he gets his shots blocked constantly. He is a joke...We could trade him and one of our guards and pick up a real big man. Sign Harrington in free agency this summer and draft another big man. Chandler is a bust. He only holds this team back.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Mar 18 2006, 06:22 PM)
Chandler might be 7'1, but he is as powerful as a PG. He only blocks shots bc of his height. He still plays like a rookie, constantly commits stupid fouls and can not dunk the ball. For someone his height, he gets his shots blocked constantly. He is a joke...We could trade him and one of our guards and pick up a real big man. Sign Harrington in free agency this summer and draft another big man. Chandler is a bust. He only holds this team back.

ok but, In all reality, I dont think there is any way a team takes its chances on Chandlers Contract. His trade value was better about 3 weeks ago when he was on his tear for about that month stretch. The Most likely Bull that would be traded is Ben Gordon. He IMO is a career Sixth Man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.