Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THANK YOU MIAMI!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Bullies4Life
Well, it may sound sad, but i was kinda glad to see the Bulls lose the last 2 games by the way they did.... THEY GOT BLOWN OUT!!

I see this as extra motivation for the summer. They know they have to work extra hard on their game if they want to get to the next level... If the Bulls were kinda close and even beat the Heat, then maybe they would relax a little bit more in the off-season, because they would think "hey were getting there... were gonna be pretty good next year, w/ more experience... and a better front court"...

So thank you MIAMi for killing the Bulls!! Miami said, "YOU GUYS SUCK, LOOK AT HOW WE KILLED YOU GUYS!"

Im glad that Luol had a bad series... EXTRA MOTIVATION... WORK HARD ON UR GAME!! He even said it himself, that he didnt do as good as he hoped... he said this was gonna motivate him all summer long.

And the happiest thing is that im really glad that Chandler had a horrible series!!.... I dont think Chandler would have sucked as much as he did, had he not faced the most dominant player. With those horrible numbers he posted in the playoffs, that will be extra, extra, extra motivation for him... he now knows he has to work extra hard if he wants to be a good player in this league... and not an overpaid one.... THANK U SHAQ!!!

And one more thing... Chandler said that he wants to show people that he can be an offensive player, so thats great to hear! IMO, Chandler is the KEY PLayer who will make the Bulls a Championship TEAM. If he steps up, then we will go to the next level... but if he doesnt, then our team will have an overpaid player, and that will ruin everything.... GO CHANDLER!! GO BULLS bullssmilie1.jpg
Any1 agree?
bulls91
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 6 2006, 09:30 AM)
Well, it may sound sad, but i was kinda glad to see the Bulls lose the last 2 games by the way they did.... THEY GOT BLOWN OUT!!

I see this as extra motivation for the summer. They know they have to work extra hard on their game if they want to get to the next level... If the Bulls were kinda close and even beat the Heat, then maybe they would relax a little bit more in the off-season, because they would think "hey were getting there... were gonna be pretty good next year, w/ more experience... and a better front court"...

So thank you MIAMi for killing the Bulls!! Miami said, "YOU GUYS SUCK, LOOK AT HOW WE KILLED YOU GUYS!"

Im glad that Luol had a bad series... EXTRA MOTIVATION... WORK HARD ON UR GAME!! He even said it himself, that he didnt do as good as he hoped... he said this was gonna motivate him all summer long.

And the happiest thing is that im really glad that Chandler had a horrible series!!.... I dont think Chandler would have sucked as much as he did, had he not faced the most dominant player. With those horrible numbers he posted in the playoffs, that will be extra, extra, extra motivation for him... he now knows he has to work extra hard if he wants to be a good player in this league... and not an overpaid one.... THANK U SHAQ!!!

And one more thing... Chandler said that he wants to show people that he can be an offensive player, so thats great to hear! IMO, Chandler is the KEY PLayer who will make the Bulls a Championship TEAM. If he steps up, then we will go to the next level... but if he doesnt, then our team will have an overpaid player, and that will ruin everything.... GO CHANDLER!! GO BULLS bullssmilie1.jpg
Any1 agree?

i agree that it is more motivation and they might win a whole lot more games because they will get a good front court and also they will have a better back court.
good post biggrin.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
huh.gif Hmm..interesting insight...I think they were gonna be motivated no matter how they lost. Good news that Chandler wants an offensive game....hopefully he can develop one in the offseason, he just needs to stay committed and work. I know hes having babies and stuff, but cmon now..we need you lol.
But I agree that the playoff experience with such a verteran team like Miami was needed in order for them to grow. We'll see in a few months how motivated they were.
BuLLzDoMaIn
Im not even mad we lost. If we can hang with the heat now. Just wait till we get some Bigmen. When we lost it claped.. Really nothing to be mad about.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ May 6 2006, 09:48 AM)
huh.gif Hmm..interesting insight...I think they were gonna be motivated no matter how they lost. Good news that Chandler wants an offensive game....hopefully he can develop one in the offseason, he just needs to stay committed and work. I know hes having babies and stuff, but cmon now..we need you lol.
But I agree that the playoff experience with such a verteran team like Miami was needed in order for them to grow. We'll see in a few months how motivated they were.

i agree with you
FromWayDowntown
Maybe I'm still a little bit bitter and broken, as Tony Bruno would say, but like the Bulls need ANY more motivation for next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.