Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off-season
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=185911

it is very interesting bullssmilie1.jpg
Chi-town23-33
I like the talk of getting Nene or Gooden a lot more than Pryzbilla. Don't know why, just do. Anyway, Harrington is good but at 6-9 we would have a small power forward, and we don't need another undersized player in the froncourt we need size, which is exactly why you take Aldridge or Bargnani over Tyrus Thomas. If we go with Aldridge in the draft and get Nene or Gooden in free agency, I'll be happy.

Also, where did all this Bulls-Tyrus Thomas talk come from?
bulls91
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ May 6 2006, 01:45 PM)
I like the talk of getting Nene or Gooden a lot more than Pryzbilla. Don't know why, just do. Anyway, Harrington is good but at 6-9 we would have a small power forward, and we don't need another undersized player in the froncourt we need size, which is exactly why you take Aldridge or Bargnani over Tyrus Thomas. If we go with Aldridge in the draft and get Nene or Gooden in free agency, I'll be happy.

Also, where did all this Bulls-Tyrus Thomas talk come from?

i will try to find it butthere was talk that paxson was very intrested in thomas and that he would be happy if he came to chicago. huh.gif

i did not write it it came from the news paper so.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (bulls91 @ May 6 2006, 02:00 PM)
i will try to find it butthere was talk that paxson was very intrested in thomas and that he would be happy if he came to chicago. huh.gif

i did not write it it came from the news paper so.

That doesnt mean anything... Nobody really knows if pax is intrested in him... And also, he might just be hyping Tyrus so that if Blazers or whoever gets the first pick, then they would take him... and then we would take Alridge..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.