TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
i like this one but it is my opinion

C Nene, Tyson, Allen
PF Aldridge, Wilcox, Noci
bulls91
that got really screwed up sorry banghead.gif
The Gladiator
why the hell would we even CONSIDER Przbilla? Hes another slow white guy we dont need. (Everytime I say slow white guy people yell at me, I dont care, like ive said Im white to and lets face it, we are the minority in the NBA.) WE NEED A FAST BLACK GUY!
The Gladiator
O btw, are you the same person that posted this at REAL GM?
FromWayDowntown
I'd say:

PF: Tyson Chandler, LaMarcus Aldridge, Malik Allen

C: Joel Pryzbilla or Nene, Othella Harrington, Josh Boone (from our 2nd 1st-round pick)
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 6 2006, 04:30 PM)
why the hell would we even CONSIDER Przbilla? Hes another slow white guy we dont need. (Everytime I say slow white guy people yell at me, I dont care, like ive said Im white to and lets face it, we are the minority in the NBA.) WE NEED A FAST BLACK GUY!

Because he's a defensive pressence which is always welcomed.... Good rebounder, shot blocker... and he's a center, (The Bulls need one) He takes up space down low and can bang w/ the big guys, and the Bulls could probably get him for cheap.... a lot cheaper than other unproven bigs that will demand a lot of money.....
Bullies4Life
Mine would be PF- Starting Sheldon Williams (get him by trading) And back up would be Alridge. (Trade up to the first if we need to.) And we can always play Noc too if we need to...
At Center.... i like Nene if we can get him for cheap.... If not, then I like either Pryz, or Nazr... The only thing i dont like about Narz is that hes 6 10 and not very strong to bang w/ the Big guys... And Chandler would be our backup for now... And i say we sign up M Allen again....
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 6 2006, 07:19 PM)
Mine would be PF- Starting Sheldon Williams (get him by trading) And back up would be Alridge. (Trade up to the first if we need to.) And we can always play Noc too if we need to...
At Center.... i like Nene if we can get him for cheap.... If not, then I like either Pryz, or Nazr... The only thing i dont like about Narz is that hes 6 10 and not very strong to bang w/ the Big guys... And Chandler would be our backup for now... And i say we sign up M Allen again....

NO WAY IN HELL Does Williams start over Aldridge. Paxson obviously wont draft two big men as stating that he needs one big man and one big gaurd.
B-4-Bulls
I think we go after Jermaine Oneal
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 6 2006, 04:31 PM)
O btw, are you the same person that posted this at REAL GM?

no i got the idea from it though
ChWRoCk2
I like the idea of us drafting Shelden and Aldridge I think that would be a very good move and Deng and Duhon have an idea of how Shelden plays which could help give skiles an idea.
BV1998
I would be happy with:

C - Tyson Chandler
PF - Lamarcus Aldridge
Michael Sweetney backing up C & PF
I would also look into drafting a center in 2007, because we can switch first round picks with the knicks and with isah thomas running the show there we have a good shot at Oden.
nitetrain8601
I'd like this starting lineup:

C-Aldridge
PF-Nocioni/Deng
SF-Deng/Nocioni
SG-Gordon
PG-Hinrich

Nocioni's best play has come at the PF spot. He creates havoc there. He has the mental and phsyical toughness to play there, and he's quicker than most PF's. He's also willing to bang and sacrifice his body. He's also more athletic than most PF's.

Realistically:
C-Chandler
PF-Aldridge
SF-Nocioni
SG-Gordon
PG-Hinrich
SleepyWhiteSox
Wilcox will be available???
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ May 7 2006, 12:28 AM)
I'd like this starting lineup:

C-Aldridge
PF-Nocioni/Deng
SF-Deng/Nocioni
SG-Gordon
PG-Hinrich

Nocioni's best play has come at the PF spot. He creates havoc there. He has the mental and phsyical toughness to play there, and he's quicker than most PF's. He's also willing to bang and sacrifice his body. He's also more athletic than most PF's.

Realistically:
C-Chandler
PF-Aldridge
SF-Nocioni
SG-Gordon
PG-Hinrich

I completely agree with you, Noch can play power forward and it wouldnt hurt us being small inside because we are quick and have a fast small team like the suns which isnt bad at all.

Second first round pick id take Shelden. But thats because I love Duke.

Id like Nazr Mohammed also hes tall and has major potential that never panned out in SA and did in NY until bonehead Isiah traded him.
B-4-Bulls
Ya do u think its possible Pax goes after him? I would be all for it
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 6 2006, 08:12 PM)
NO WAY IN HELL Does Williams start over Aldridge. Paxson obviously wont draft two big men as stating that he needs one big man and one big gaurd.

YES, SHELDON WILLIAMS WOULD START OVER ALRIDGE.... But in reality, Im not the coach, and i dont make the call... and the reason why he would start is because Sheldon was in college for 4 years.... And Alridge barely played his Freshmen year, i think, because of ingury... But did play his sophomore year... SO who do you think is more NBA ready?? WHo had better stats in college this year??? The answer is is Sheldon... he averaged close to 19 points, over 10 boards, close to 4 blocks.... Alridge averaged 15pts, 9 rbs, 2 blks, had lower FG, and FT percentages than Sheldon....
SO YES WILLIAMS SHOULD START OVER ALRIDGE IF WE GET THEM BOTH.... for now....
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 7 2006, 09:25 AM)
Ya do u think its possible Pax goes after him? I would be all for it

If your talking about Sheldon, yes i think Pax would go after him... Is he gonna do it?.. no one knows.... But reasons why he would fit perfectly is this....

-NBA ready, 4 years in college
-A good shot blocker
-Has a tremndous work ethic-worked hard to get his freethrow% up
-worked in the gym a lot to develop a jump shot.
-good rebounder
-fits in very good w/ the offense... wont demand the ball in order to score all of his points... so the ball will keep on moving.....

And if the Bulls are gonna get this guy, it would be ONLY if we took him w/ our first pick.... or if we traded down to get him.... No way he falls to our 16th pick... id be shocked....
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 09:57 AM)
YES, SHELDON WILLIAMS WOULD START OVER ALRIDGE.... But in reality, Im not the coach, and i dont make the call... and the reason why he would start is because Sheldon was in college for 4 years.... And Alridge barely played his Freshmen year, i think, because of ingury... But did play his sophomore year... SO who do you think is more NBA ready?? WHo had better stats in college this year??? The answer is is Sheldon... he averaged close to 19 points, over 10 boards, close to 4 blocks.... Alridge averaged 15pts, 9 rbs, 2 blks, had lower FG, and FT percentages than Sheldon....
SO YES WILLIAMS SHOULD START OVER ALRIDGE IF WE GET THEM BOTH.... for now....

Shelden wouldn't start over Aldridge. Maybe over Tyson(I'd be sooooo glad too), but not over Aldridge. Aldridge has the offensive game that Shelden doesn't have. Most of Shelden's moves came because of brute force. He doesn't really have any post moves, he was just stronger than others. LA also averaged more points per touch which is important considering it shows the story of how Texas ran their offense(through ballhogs Tucker and Gibson instead of giving it to Aldridge). LaMarcus also has a jumpshot to go with his array of post up moves. There's a reason LA is projected to go much higher than Shelden.
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 10:11 AM)
If your talking about Sheldon, yes i think Pax would go after him... Is he gonna do it?.. no one knows.... But reasons why he would fit perfectly is this....

-NBA ready, 4 years in college
-A good shot blocker
-Has a tremndous work ethic-worked hard to get his freethrow% up
-worked in the gym a lot to develop a jump shot.
-good rebounder
-fits in very good w/ the offense... wont demand the ball in order to score all of his points... so the ball will keep on moving.....

And if the Bulls are gonna get this guy, it would be ONLY if we took him w/ our first pick.... or if we traded down to get him.... No way he falls to our 16th pick... id be shocked....

Some people are ready after 2 years of college.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ May 8 2006, 10:28 AM)
Shelden wouldn't start over Aldridge. Maybe over Tyson(I'd be sooooo glad too), but not over Aldridge. Aldridge has the offensive game that Shelden doesn't have. Most of Shelden's moves came because of brute force. He doesn't really have any post moves, he was just stronger than others. LA also averaged more points per touch which is important considering it shows the story of how Texas ran their offense(through ballhogs Tucker and Gibson instead of giving it to Aldridge). LaMarcus also has a jumpshot to go with his array of post up moves. There's a reason LA is projected to go much higher than Shelden.

Of couse LA is projected to be a higher pick than Sheldon... He's taller, and has shown flashes that he can be a great player in the NBA... No doubt....

As far as Sheldon starting.. In my post, Im saying what I WOULD DO... And in another post I said, "But in reality, Im not the coach, and i dont make the call..."And somebody was saying that theres NO CHANCE Sheldon starts over Alridge.... And you're saying how he wont either... How come you guys are so confident? Scott Skiles... is that you in there?....
But anyways, i did say what i would do... And yes I would start Sheldon in the beginning FOR NOW... I think he would be a little bit more consistent in the beginning... And starting isnt everything... It's who ever finishes.... Would Alridge get more playing time?... I dont know... I would like to see that because it shows that he's doing a good job out there on the court...

Anyways, I dont see neither Alridge or Sheldon coming in and scoring a lot in the post... Alridge is gonna take some time to get used the NBA... So i dont see Alridge coming in, and the bulls running a bunch of plays on him... It will take some time before Scott feels confident to give the ball to Alridge and let him do his thing in the post all the time... of course he's gonna have some good games here and there, but he will dissapear in some games... Im not expecting Alridge to come in to the Bulls and be that go-to-guy yet... And neither is Sheldon....
And teams can always use an offensive spark off the bench.... And LA would be able to do that in some games.... BUT ME PERSONALLY, I think that Sheldon is just a little bit more NBA ready... I think he was a little bit more consistent this year than Alridge was...And im not talking about scoring... (because yes i know LA played w/ some selfish players) Im also talking about rebounding, stealing, FT%, and blocking shots... It has almost nothing to do w/ players feeding you the ball...
So please dont say There Isnt a chance Sheldon would start over LA... It could happen... Will it happen?... I dont know, im not the coach..
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 6 2006, 08:12 PM)

Yes there is a possibility we go after to big men... We can always get a free agent thats a tall guard... Pax has a lot of options this year which is awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.