Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBA's Rising Stars
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chi-town23-33
My friends and I were talking about this, and I wanted to see what you guys thought. IMO it's between Gordon and Howard, nod goes to Gordon and the Bulls.
bullssmilie1.jpg
B-4-Bulls
hm.. interesting post.. I say Dwight Howard. You dont go ANYWHERE without a proven allstar big man, or even just a good one. Plus they have some draft picks and will automatically get better next year. They have a great PG in Jameer Nelson. If they can just get an Athletic 2 and 3 they will be one of the most dominant teams I forsee in about 3 years.
ChWRoCk2
Tough choice many of thsoe candidates will have a bright future top three being Lebron Gordon and Wade.
BuLLzDoMaIn
Im not saying Gordon cause im a bulls fan. But this team is the most set to win. Just need 2-3 big men.
SoxFan1
Tyrus Thomas
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 11:25 AM)
Tyrus Thomas

I agree, even though he isnt on here, I think he will most defenatley be a Great player for years to come wants he hits the NBA. I think Aldridge will be Rookie of the Year next season but Thomas will explode around year 2-3.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 01:28 PM)
I agree, even though he isnt on here, I think he will most defenatley be a Great player for years to come wants he hits the NBA. I think Aldridge will be Rookie of the Year next season but Thomas will explode around year 2-3.

Green = Sarcasm
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 01:58 PM)
Green = Sarcasm

O well, idk why you would be sarcastic because you know he will be a superstar
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 02:04 PM)
O well, idk why you would be sarcastic because you know he will be a superstar

No, no I don't. And neither do you.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 02:08 PM)
No, no I don't. And neither do you.

of course he will.. Hes one of the best athletes in the draft. His offensive game is rather raw but with some work, he will turn out. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 02:09 PM)
Hes one of the best athletes in the draft.

Thats it. Thats all he is. An athlete.

No one knows if he will be a superstar. Not even Tyrus Thomas himself knows.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 02:10 PM)
Thats it. Thats all he is. An athlete.

No one knows if he will be a superstar. Not even Tyrus Thomas himself knows.

He is a "Chicago Bulls Type of a Player" Because he is a defensive player that could help us right away.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 02:12 PM)
He is a "Chicago Bulls Type of a Player" Because he is a defensive player that could help us right away.

So he is Tyson Chandler 2.0? I'll pass.

We need Aldridge, not Thomas. If we draft Thomas, I will be uber pissed.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 02:13 PM)
So he is Tyson Chandler 2.0? I'll pass.

We need Aldridge, not Thomas. If we draft Thomas, I will be uber pissed.

Not at ALL? He is already a better offensive player than Chandler, he has great hands wich Chandler never had and is compared to shawn Marrion wich I know that means nothing but its still something and gives u an idea of to what type of player he is. Alrdidge is too soft for Skiles and I dont think we take him. Id be ok with it but I doubt he takes him.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 02:14 PM)
Not at ALL? He is already a better offensive player than Chandler, he has great hands wich Chandler never had and is compared to shawn Marrion wich I know that means nothing but its still something and gives u an idea of to what type of player he is. Alrdidge is too soft for Skiles and I dont think we take him. Id be ok with it but I doubt he takes him.

So you predict him to win Rookie of the Year but you wouldn't take him???

And defense is not the biggest problem for the Bulls anyway. We need someone who can consistently score down low. Aldridge can do that. Thomas is just an athlete. Thats it. All his offense comes from athleticism. He is like a lesser version of Stromile Swift. Sure, if I wanted to draft someone who could jump over everyone and dunk, I'd take Thomas.
SoxFan1
Skiles doesnt make the picks either, Paxson does.
The Gladiator
Offense- Alridge>Thomas
Defense-Aldridge<Thomas
Blocking-Aldridge<Thomas
Rebounding-Aldridge<Thomas
Athletiscm-Aldridge<Thomas
Potential-Aldridge=Thomas
Emotion-Alrdidge<Thomas

As you can see, thomas outweighs Alrdidge in almost every catagorie.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 02:19 PM)
Skiles doesnt make the picks either, Paxson does.

Yes but Skiles has aton of impact on to wich type of players he wants here. Like I said, I would be estatic if we got Lamarcus but even more if we got thomas.
The Gladiator
ah o well, this conversation wont be going any where. Lets just say we support both players!! biggrin.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 02:24 PM)
ah o well, this conversation wont be going any where. Lets just say we support both players!! biggrin.gif

No. I do not support both. We'll have to agree to disagree.
Kalapse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 7 2006, 08:14 PM)

The Marion comparisons are a freaking joke, he doesn't have nearly the outside game that he does. He appears to be a poor man's Kenyon Martin if anything.
ChWRoCk2
I read a Bulls articles in the paper today and I personally liked an idea they had of trading down to take Brandon Roy and then one of those foreign 7' players preferably the SF
SoxFan1
I'm tired of Chicago teams trading down. Ughhh.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 7 2006, 10:30 PM)
I'm tired of Chicago teams trading down. Ughhh.

Stupid Bears
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.