Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An interesting yet unlikely trade...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
From this mornings tribune by "No other than Sam Smith"..

We could trade Hinrich, Ny's pick and Tyson Chandler for Tmac. I like it but I dont think Pax does because he LOVES kirk. And with Tmacs recent back problems he will most likely have a short career because those dont go away. But would you be for T-MAC in chicago? If so, for who? I love it
Bullies4Life
lol no way... Sam Smith is crazzzzzzyyyy
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 7 2006, 09:46 AM)

We could trade Hinrich, Ny's pick and Tyson Chandler for Tmac. I like it but I dont think Pax does because he LOVES kirk. And with Tmacs recent back problems he will most likely have a short career because those dont go away. But would you be for T-MAC in chicago? If so, for who? I love it

no way in he11 that we do that tmac will not be in the league and both paxson and skiles said that they will never trade the three young guys(noch, Deng, hinrich) and that is not even a good trade i do not llike mcgrady that much after all.
WHarris1
Man if we got TMac I would go insane.

Favorite player in the league, easy

But Sam Smith makes up a new trade everyday, tomorrow we will be getting Duncan or Kobe
FromWayDowntown
Plus, remember some things:

1) It will take an act of Congress to have John Paxson ever, EVER, trade Kirk Hinrich anywhere.........unless for T-Mac, Kobe, KG or DWade.

2) T-Mac has been a little on the brittle side the last couple of years.

3) There were some "grumblings" out of the Houston Chronicle the last couple of years about T-Mac possibly retiring in a couple of years. So, any trade possibilities for T-Mac better be thoroughly looked at.
B-4-Bulls
ya his back has been killing him and its impossible to fix really.. I bet he retires in 2 years!
bschmaranz
Yeah... TMac and Skiles... I don't see that working out.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ May 7 2006, 11:27 AM)
Yeah... TMac and Skiles... I don't see that working out.

Its a shame how a coach doesnt like to coach "Star" or "Superstar" level players. He better trade Noc soon or skiles will have a fit since hes becoming a star blink.gif

lmao.. jk BTW
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 7 2006, 09:46 AM)

No way.

Why would we trade a great young pg for a guy with back problems who cant get his team out of the first rd.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Pax has an unhealthy obsession with Kirk, I think Hinrich is gonna be a Bull for a long time so we better get used to him. I wouldnt wanna trade him though, especially for an older guy who is injury prone.
Chisoxfn
Tmac is an incredible talent and we would be getting a lot of value in that deal. We would by far be getting the best player, all while pawning off a bust of a signing (Chandler), a high draft pick in a weak draft, and one of the better young PG's in the league.

Of course this is from Sam Smith. If Skiles gave this deal the thumbs up and Tmac doesn't have any injuries that could really hamper him (I'm concerned cause he's been banged up the past year or so) I would have to at least consider it.
Chi-town23-33
T-Mac is a great player but I would not bring him here because he has been injured, we would have to give up one of our young stars and because I can already see he and Skiles getting into a fist fight ... and Skiles winning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.