Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triage Ward @ Worst team in the NBA, 4/18/12
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The 1/2 team bulls play the team trying to avoid the NBA's worst ever winning %age.
Balta1701-B
Neither Rose nor Deng participated in a shootaround today. Luckily the Bulls face the bobcats, who everyone is beating...but the Bobcats are also desperate for 1 win to avoid the worst ever record in NBA history.
Rose was not expected to participate in Wednesday's shootaround at Time Warner Cable Arena and will likely miss his 25th game of the season when the woeful Bobcats host the Bulls tonight. The same goes for forward Luol Deng, who injured his ribs in Sunday's win over the Pistons and remains "sore," according to coach Tom Thibodeau.

"It's not the actual bone it's the tendons around my ankle that has fluid on them," Rose said. "That fluid causes pain. Right now, I'm just waiting for the fluid to move around. We're trying to get it out as quick as possible. I should be all right."

Rose said he didn't remember injuring his ankle on a specific play against the Pistons but felt pain walking to the locker room afterwards. When he took off his shoe, his right ankle was throbbing, he said.

With five games remaining in the regular season, Rose was asked if he expected to be limited when the postseason begins.

"I'm not thinking that way," he said. "If you put things into the universe they come true. I'm just trying to stay focused, stay happy, stay positive, keeping my spirits up. Hopefully, I'll be healthy in the playoffs."
Link
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.