Full Version: 2012 Pre-Draft Talk
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2
FromWayDowntown
Soooooo........who ya got for Da Bulls?

Do we want to do a Mock Draft?

What do you guys and gals think??
scs787
I'd like to see CJ and either Korver or Brewer (I'd prefer Brew) traded this off season(For cap purposes). Maybe packaged for a mid first rounder or sold separately for a couple picks....For the sake of arguement lets say packaged to the Celtics for #21. (and a future pick)

Looking at some mocks I'd go with:

#21 Tony Wroten PG Washington
Thought about going with Tyshawn Taylor here but he seems to be a mental midget. Still wouldnt hate the Taylor pick though....A PG that can create shots for others is what I want

#29 Doron Lamb SG Kentucky
Quite a few options here at SG, I think Lamb might be the best of the bunch. John Jenkins might be more of a Thibs guy with his defensive ability. Would also be ok with Orlando Johnson here... A SG with 3 point range is what im lookin for.

I wanna see Hinrich brought in with the MLE and go it with this squad...

Hinrich/Wroten
Rip/Lamb
Korver/Butler
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Asik

ZoomSlowik
Definitely need a potential scorer at the 2-guard with one of the picks. To me, you can go one of two routes with that.

One would be to get an elite shooter that doesn't need to dominate the ball and can make people pay when they collapse on Rose (assuming he's his old self when he returns banghead.gif ). Doron Lamb and John Jenkins would definitely fit there as scs mentioned. I like Lamb slightly better because I feel like Jenkins is strictly a catch-and-shoot guy while Lamb has at least some ball-handling ability and is a bit quicker. Both are somewhat one-dimensional though and lack size.

The other is to go with someone that's a bit more well-rounded, a guy that can defend, create his own shot a bit more and still be a threat on the wing. This might be a better fit to take some pressure off Rose and get some insurance in case he isn't quite as explosive attacking the rim.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of those guys will be gone, guys like Dion Waiters (explosive off the dribble, but small and streaky J), Jeremy Lamb (great length and solid mid-range, streaky 3 and inconsistent) and Terrence Ross (great athlete, decent shot, sort of a work in progress). Guys like Austin Rivers and Will Barton might be there, but they're not quite as interesting.

FromWayDowntown
I'd like to see a 2 guard that can get his shot off.
madisonsmadhouse
Jenkins seems to be a popular guy on the mocks, that is if the Bulls can't move up.
Jake
Jenkins is interesting, seems like Doron Lamb is definitely a better option but I don't think he'll fall nearly that far. The Bulls need to figure out if moving up in the draft is going to be worth it...not sure if the players are any better at 5-10 than 29. Obviously the odds are against you that low in the round, but it seems like we're looking at a bunch of players that are not distinguishing themselves after the first 2 or 3
WHarris1
Some of the names I have read quite commonly:

Doron Lamb, Jeff Taylor, John Jenkins, Tyshawn Taylor

I'm a big fan of Doron Lamb he does a lot of good things on offense that could really help this team off the bench and potentially as a starter down the line.
Jake
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 21 2012, 02:52 PM) *
Some of the names I have read quite commonly:

Doron Lamb, Jeff Taylor, John Jenkins, Tyshawn Taylor

I'm a big fan of Doron Lamb he does a lot of good things on offense that could really help this team off the bench and potentially as a starter down the line.

Do you think he'll make it to 29? Would trading up to 5 be too high?

Nice sig btw biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Draft side note, root for Jarrod Jones from Ball State to get drafted. He is from my hometown, and a really good kid. He has a shot at going in the end of the second round, but may not get drafted. Europe or the D-League are the most likely for him. He has had workouts in Sacto, Indy, Houston, and a couple of other places.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21 2012, 01:53 PM) *

Nice sig btw biggrin.gif

DraftExpress currently has Doron Lamb going with the 5th pick of the 2nd round, 35 overall.

NBADraft.net (less credible, but still something) has Lamb to the Bulls at 29.

I think from ~25 and down is where he might realistically fall.
Jake
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 21 2012, 02:55 PM) *
DraftExpress currently has Doron Lamb going with the 5th pick of the 2nd round, 35 overall.

NBADraft.net (less credible, but still something) has Lamb to the Bulls at 29.

I think from ~25 and down is where he might realistically fall.

I didn't realize that with the praise he was getting on ESPNU's broadcast of the Chicago Draft Workouts. Keeping that #29 pick might get us a useful player then.

Who could we get at #5 if that trade happens? Harrison Barnes is the hot name, but I'm not sure if he'll be there and I'm not sure if he's worth it.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21 2012, 03:04 PM) *
I didn't realize that with the praise he was getting on ESPNU's broadcast of the Chicago Draft Workouts. Keeping that #29 pick might get us a useful player then.

Who could we get at #5 if that trade happens? Harrison Barnes is the hot name, but I'm not sure if he'll be there and I'm not sure if he's worth it.

If the Bulls were to get 5 there's a number of ways the draft could fall.

It seems pretty likely that 2-5 ends up being (in an unknown order): Barnes, Beal, Kidd-Gilchrist, Thomas Robinson. Any and all of them would fit with the Bulls to a decent extent, assuming Deng is dealt to acquire the pick. Beal would seem like a somewhat ideal fit next to Rose given his overall offensive game.

However, the entire top of the draft after Anthony Davis seems wildly unpredictable with pundits and talking heads having very little idea of where those 4 players are going to fall between the 2nd and 5th picks.
madisonsmadhouse

Draft deals are done with the stipulation that the player they want will be there in the draft. Otherwise they don't happen.
Jake
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 21 2012, 03:07 PM) *
If the Bulls were to get 5 there's a number of ways the draft could fall.

It seems pretty likely that 2-5 ends up being (in an unknown order): Barnes, Beal, Kidd-Gilchrist, Thomas Robinson. Any and all of them would fit with the Bulls to a decent extent, assuming Deng is dealt to acquire the pick. Beal would seem like a somewhat ideal fit next to Rose given his overall offensive game.

However, the entire top of the draft after Anthony Davis seems wildly unpredictable with pundits and talking heads having very little idea of where those 4 players are going to fall between the 2nd and 5th picks.

How much do we want to draft a PF given that we're somewhat "loaded" there as it is? I know you could simply amnesty Boozer, but PF is the one position I don't mind passing on. If we got a pick like the 10, I still think any team would be crazy not to draft Meyers Leonard (especially with a coach like Thibs who will keep Meyers' head out of his ass). Then you could let go of a guy like Asik who only has limited value as a bench player anyway.

QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 21 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Draft deals are done with the stipulation that the player they want will be there in the draft. Otherwise they don't happen.

That only makes too much sense.
2nd_city_saint787
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21 2012, 02:53 PM) *

Nice sig btw biggrin.gif

You sir, are thinking of Jeremy Lamb, he's the one that's going in the top 10.
Quinarvy
I really wish we could get J. Lamb or Ross. They'd both compliment Rose immensely.

madisonsmadhouse
NBA draft.net has the Bulls with Deron Lamb UK

http://nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft
Jake
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 22 2012, 03:40 PM) *
NBA draft.net has the Bulls with Deron Lamb UK

http://nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft

I'd be happy with that. That site is a nice resource too.
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 22 2012, 08:48 PM) *
I'd be happy with that. That site is a nice resource too.

I'd be happy with Lamb.

I also want Marcus Denmon as an undrafted FA. Kid could be a BG/Jason Terry in the NBA. Great spot up shooter, ice in his veins, and plays D.

I know I say that as a Mizzou homer, but of all the players I saw last year: Robinson, White, English (who I was lab partners with), Taylor, etc. Denmon impressed me the most. Yes, over Robinson who I'd love for the Bulls to snag if they move up to 5 and Barnes and Beal are gone. The kid single handedly defeated Kansas with some just flat out ridiculous shots. They knew he was getting the ball. With a man in his face, he just rose up and sunk a beyond NBA three.
Jake
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 22 2012, 11:06 PM) *
I'd be happy with Lamb.

I also want Marcus Denmon as an undrafted FA. Kid could be a BG/Jason Terry in the NBA. Great spot up shooter, ice in his veins, and plays D.

I know I say that as a Mizzou homer, but of all the players I saw last year: Robinson, White, English (who I was lab partners with), Taylor, etc. Denmon impressed me the most. Yes, over Robinson who I'd love for the Bulls to snag if they move up to 5 and Barnes and Beal are gone. The kid single handedly defeated Kansas with some just flat out ridiculous shots. They knew he was getting the ball. With a man in his face, he just rose up and sunk a beyond NBA three.

I can't say I saw enough of Denmon to really know if he'd be worth a shot, but I wonder what it means that we seem eager to get many players that are predicted to go late in the 1st round in a supposedly very thin NBA draft.

Either the popular talent evaluation is sh!#, or we're missing something because I like Deron Lamb almost as much as anyone at his position.
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 23 2012, 10:20 AM) *
I can't say I saw enough of Denmon to really know if he'd be worth a shot, but I wonder what it means that we seem eager to get many players that are predicted to go late in the 1st round in a supposedly very thin NBA draft.

Either the popular talent evaluation is sh!#, or we're missing something because I like Deron Lamb almost as much as anyone at his position.

I've never seen this described as a very thin draft. I've always heard it described as deep with talent and role players. Superstar talent towards the top, but likely only Davis becomes a superstar. The rest of top few picks have the talent to. Then some guys who could become all-stars (not perennial) in the right situation. Then just deep with role players.

Also, Doron Lamb* tongue.gif

But here's a video of Denmon.

I thought both would be clear misses when he took them.

Marcus Denmon entered his final season at Missouri as an under the radar prospect, coming off a successful junior campaign, but lacking the ideal physical profile of an NBA shooting guard. Denmon has not disappointed as a senior, assuming a more prominent role as a scorer in Missouri's offense while leading the Tigers to a 27-4 record and a potential #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Though he is responsible for 20% of Missouri's offensive possessions and 22.6% of Missouri's total field goal attempts, he has continued to play the same brand of extremely efficient basketball, shooting 53% from 2-point range and 42% for 3, while coughing the ball up on just 9% of his possessions and averaging only 1.3 turnovers per 40 minutes pace adjusted. This is particularly impressive given his expanded role as Missouri's primary scoring option.

On film, Denmon continues to excel as a perimeter shooter with his feet set, both guarded and unguarded, and he sports a picture perfect release with range that extends well beyond the NBA three-point line. Only 20% of his shots come off pull-up jumpers, demonstrating the narrowly tailored role Denmon plays for Missouri, as well as his patience and shot-selection—which helps explain why he's such an efficient player.

Despite looking slightly more aggressive looking to take his man off the dribble, Denmon remains a limited shot-creator due to his average size, strength, explosiveness and ball-handling skills. Very opportunistic in transition, off cuts, or on straight line drives, Denmon is able to keep defenses honest just enough to not be labeled as a one-dimensional player.

Denmon certainly has solid tools and fundamentals on the defensive end of the floor, where he guards every perimeter position. He displays good lateral quickness and quick hands, but at 6'3 with a wiry 185-pound frame and an average wingspan, it remains to be seen whether he can guard NBA-sized shooting guards on a consistent basis.

Despite coming off of an excellent senior season, Denmon still has work to do in terms of carving out a role for himself at the NBA level. Though he possesses excellent intangibles as an extremely tough, smart, hard-working and winning attitude, he is still not remotely a point guard; remains extremely undersized for the shooting guard position; and lacks the elite athleticism to compensate. He has improved his offensive arsenal as a senior, however, continuing to prove himself as an extremely efficient perimeter scoring threat, but will need to fall into the right situation in the NBA to stick and make an impact. Denmon should have plenty of opportunities in the NCAA Tournament, and during the pre-draft process to continue to prove to scouts that he has what it takes to fill a niche as a sparkplug scorer in the NBA.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz1ydwQ6J2W
http://www.draftexpress.com

Basically, I can see him filling a Korver role as the main shooter off the bench.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 23 2012, 01:48 PM) *
I've never seen this described as a very thin draft. I've always heard it described as deep with talent and role players. Superstar talent towards the top, but likely only Davis becomes a superstar. The rest of top few picks have the talent to. Then some guys who could become all-stars (not perennial) in the right situation. Then just deep with role players.

That seems to be fairly accurate. Everyone else in the top-10 has some flaws so you can't say it's a stellar draft, but there are a number of guys that can turn into starting caliber players. Getting someone as athletic as either Jones outside of the top-10 sounds pretty good to me.
Jake
If you have the 5 pick, which SF do you want to see fall to you - Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist?

The common thought I suppose is that Barnes has more upside while Kidd-Gilchrist is a "safer" pick. I don't know that either fits the team better, though I think Kidd-Gilchrist is a better defender. Neither shoots the ball well from deep or creates their own shot well, which are things that we'd ideally be getting from that position (or at least an impact acquisition in general). Kidd-Gilchrist may fit in better when we run the court and I think I like his driving ability in the half-court better than the inconsistent mid-range game of Barnes.

Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24 2012, 12:04 PM) *
If you have the 5 pick, which SF do you want to see fall to you - Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist?

The common thought I suppose is that Barnes has more upside while Kidd-Gilchrist is a "safer" pick. I don't know that either fits the team better, though I think Kidd-Gilchrist is a better defender. Neither shoots the ball well from deep or creates their own shot well, which are things that we'd ideally be getting from that position (or at least an impact acquisition in general). Kidd-Gilchrist may fit in better when we run the court and I think I like his driving ability in the half-court better than the inconsistent mid-range game of Barnes.

Barnes is a good shooter though and one of his skills is that he can create his own shot, though limited. He can improve on both, but those are his skills. And while MKG will be a great defender, Barnes has the tools and work ethic to become a Deng-esque defender under Thibs.

I'd love to do this crazy fantasy:

Bulls In: #5, Garcia, #16/#17, #25
Bulls Out: Deng, Cats Pick, #29, $3M , Asik (in principle), Future Pick

Deng is sent to the Kings for #5 and Garcia, used on Barnes.
Cats Pick + Asik for #16 (Rockets) or #17 (Mavs). Used on Terrence Ross.
#29 + Future Pick for #25 from Grizzlies. Used on Melo or Ezeli.

Gives you:

PG - FA/Watson
SG - Rip/Ross/Garcia
SF - Barnes/Butler/Garcia
PF - Boozer/Taj
C - Noah/Melo or Ezeli

Now, this would make 2012-2013 a lost season unless Ross and Barnes make a crazy impact right away. But then we get this roster a year or two down the road:

PG - Rose
SG - Ross
SF - Barnes/Butler
PF - Mirotic/Taj
C - Noah/Melo-Ezeli

Two players would make a nice chunk of change off the bat: Rose and Noah
Two players would make decent change: Mirotic and Taj
Four players on rookie scale deals: Ross, Barnes, Butler, and Melo/Ezeli.

That leaves you plenty of cap to fill in holes.

But seriously, I'd love to walk away with Barnes and Ross in this draft.

Jake
If I could have a second pick in the Top 15, I'd draft Meyers Leonard in a heartbeat and say goodbye to Omer forever
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24 2012, 01:58 PM) *
If I could have a second pick in the Top 15, I'd draft Meyers Leonard in a heartbeat and say goodbye to Omer forever

I feel Leonard will be the second biggest bust of this draft, behind Drummond.

Plus, we need someone who can become a starting SG, not someone to backup Rose's BFF.
Jake
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 24 2012, 02:03 PM) *

Plus, we need someone who can become a starting SG, not someone to backup Rose's BFF.

Unless his attitude gets worse (I don't think it will from my personal interactions with him), he's at worse a Joakim Noah type player. The difference? He's taller, more athletic, and has incredible offensive skills for a college sophomore post player. I think had he spent another year in college he would have been a Top 3 kind of pick...assuming Groce would have coached him.
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Unless his attitude gets worse (I don't think it will from my personal interactions with him), he's at worse a Joakim Noah type player. The difference? He's taller, more athletic, and has incredible offensive skills for a college sophomore post player. I think had he spent another year in college he would have been a Top 3 kind of pick...assuming Groce would have coached him.

I just think he's incredibly lazy. The anti-Noah.
Jake
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 24 2012, 03:45 PM) *
I just think he's incredibly lazy. The anti-Noah.

I don't think he's lazy at all. It's like Alex Rios -- dumb sometimes, yes. Lazy, no. I blame his coach for that.
ZoomSlowik
Definitely Barnes over Gilchrist. MKG might be a better player, but he doesn't have any way to generate offense right now. Barnes can struggle with that as well, but he can at least shoot reasonably well.

As for Leonard, he strikes me as a backup center. He's not the most physical or consistent player in college and that's going to get tougher in the league. He has potential though.
ZoomSlowik
The more scouting videos I watch on Draft Express, the more weird this draft starts to look to me. Every pick after Davis gives you reasons to be reasonably happy as well as reasons to be kind of disappointed. So many somewhat intriguing players with so many flaws.
Jake
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 25 2012, 03:14 PM) *
The more scouting videos I watch on Draft Express, the more weird this draft starts to look to me. Every pick after Davis gives you reasons to be reasonably happy as well as reasons to be kind of disappointed. So many somewhat intriguing players with so many flaws.

Makes you think there will be some stars, it's just terribly difficult to predict which will be.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 25 2012, 04:51 PM) *
Makes you think there will be some stars, it's just terribly difficult to predict which will be.

Pretty much. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Terrence Jones is better than a couple of people that go in the top-5.
Jake
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 25 2012, 06:49 PM) *
Pretty much. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Terrence Jones is better than a couple of people that go in the top-5.

Or Doron Lamb headbang.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 24 2012, 02:03 PM) *

I agree. He screams Euro big man, not NBA big man.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 25 2012, 03:14 PM) *

That means getting the right kids matched with the right coach, and the right system, is bigger than ever.
Jake
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 26 2012, 07:52 AM) *
I agree. He screams Euro big man, not NBA big man.

How a guy who scores most of his points from post moves is a Euro big man is beyond me
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 26 2012, 08:50 AM) *
How a guy who scores most of his points from post moves is a Euro big man is beyond me

Pau Gasol...?

But I think it's because "Euro big man" means "Soft" to most people.
WHarris1
I don't think of a typical Euro big man possessing the elite athleticism that Leonard has.

I saw a tweet the other day where an NBA assistant GM said, "If Meyers Leonard were black he would be the number 2 pick in the draft"
Quinarvy
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 26 2012, 10:56 AM) *
I don't think of a typical Euro big man possessing the elite athleticism that Leonard has.

I saw a tweet the other day where an NBA assistant GM said, "If Meyers Leonard were black he would be the number 2 pick in the draft"

Maybe it's my dislike of U of I coloring my vision. Then again, one of my best friends goes to Illinois, talked non-stop about how dreamy she thought Leonard was, then after a few games couldn't stand him, because she said he looked so lazy when he should have been dominating out there.
'
Same reason I don't like Austin Rivers in this draft...relied too much on athleticism.

And I might agree with that comment, since I think Drummond will be an epic bust.
2nd_city_saint787
You cant teach athleticism...I see Leonard as Noah lite. If the Bulls were in a position to grab him and they filled their other holes Id grab him in a heartbeat and let Asik and his butter fingers go elsewhere.
Quinarvy
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 26 2012, 11:54 AM) *
You cant teach athleticism...I see Leonard as Noah lite. If the Bulls were in a position to grab him and they filled their other holes Id grab him in a heartbeat and let Asik and his butter fingers go elsewhere.

While you can't teach athleticism, it's still really hard to teach work ethic.
2nd_city_saint787
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 26 2012, 12:26 PM) *
While you can't teach athleticism, it's still really hard to teach work ethic.

He says he models his game after Noah, I think if you put him on the same team with Jo then Jos work ethic will rub off on him.
rockren
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 26 2012, 11:43 AM) *
Same reason I don't like Austin Rivers in this draft...relied too much on athleticism.

Rivers wasn't in a great situation at Duke last year IMO....Duke was as slow and clumsy as I've seen them in years. I do feel he would be the Bulls pick at #8 if indeed the Raps took Deng for the pick.

If Bryan Colangelo had a clue he would jump at the chance to get Deng for the #8 as Toronto needs another rookie like they need another hole in the head. However- this is the same GM who dismissed Jo Noah and draft picks for Bosh years ago. How he is still employed in Toronto is beyond me.
2nd_city_saint787
QUOTE (rockren @ Jun 26 2012, 01:23 PM) *
Rivers wasn't in a great situation at Duke last year IMO....Duke was as slow and clumsy as I've seen them in years. I do feel he would be the Bulls pick at #8 if indeed the Raps took Deng for the pick.

If Bryan Colangelo had a clue he would jump at the chance to get Deng for the #8 as Toronto needs another rookie like they need another hole in the head. However- this is the same GM who dismissed Jo Noah and draft picks for Bosh years ago. How he is still employed in Toronto is beyond me.

What is this rumor now?? Just Deng straight up for the #8?? Id like it if we got Calderon back too, then instead of using the MLE on a PG give Brandon Roy a shot.

Based on the nbadraft.net mock I think I'd go with Terrance Ross over anyone else. In the above situation we're not getting Dengs replacement so Ross, a guy that can play the 2 and the 3 would be the guy I go with and hope either him or Butler steps up and can be a good starter.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 26 2012, 02:38 PM) *
What is this rumor now?? Just Deng straight up for the #8?? Id like it if we got Calderon back too, then instead of using the MLE on a PG give Brandon Roy a shot.

Based on the nbadraft.net mock I think I'd go with Terrance Ross over anyone else. In the above situation we're not getting Dengs replacement so Ross, a guy that can play the 2 and the 3 would be the guy I go with and hope either him or Butler steps up and can be a good starter.

Are the Raptors that far under the cap? Ideally totally moving Dengs deal, or at least moving him for an expiring deal would be the best thing financially for the Bulls.
2nd_city_saint787
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 26 2012, 01:41 PM) *
Are the Raptors that far under the cap? Ideally totally moving Dengs deal, or at least moving him for an expiring deal would be the best thing financially for the Bulls.

The NBA trade machines not working for me ATM and I dont feel like doing the added research on the cap number. Just to feel better about the trade Id wanna get an expiring contract back that helps us next year, Jose Calderon fits that bill perfectly.
Balta1701-B
The Raptors are sitting at $41 million currently and would be at $45.2 million if they extend a qualifying offer to Jerryd Bayless. If the cap is close to $59 million they might be able to absorb Deng completely. However, they could also clear space by giving the Bulls Calderon's deal, which expires post 2013 ($10 million, they're under the cap so they can pocket the difference).
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 26 2012, 02:50 PM) *
The NBA trade machines not working for me ATM and I dont feel like doing the added research on the cap number. Just to feel better about the trade Id wanna get an expiring contract back that helps us next year, Jose Calderon fits that bill perfectly.

Calderon would be a great deal to get back as it would give them a real PG with Rose out.
rockren
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 26 2012, 03:05 PM) *
Calderon would be a great deal to get back as it would give them a real PG with Rose out.

The issue is the Raps wouldn't have a PG if they dealt Calderon....I don't see them bringing back Bayless at any capacity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.