Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are these 4 Bulls UntradeaBull?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
I think we stick with those 4 guys. They are an amazing young core and will only continue to improve. Realistically, all 4 could be all stars at some point in their career.
In my opinion, Noch is the absolute untradeable. I would keep him no matter what. He is this teams mvp and will only get better.

I wouldnt trade any of those key players. I think we draft and add free agents or possibly use Chandler or others as trade bait.
The Gladiator
This topic is very hard to explain because EVERYBODY is tradeable but the core will not be touched except I could see Ben Gordon traded sometime though very unlikely. I just dont like the Idea of a 6'0 Shooting Gaurd. He cant move to PG cuz Hinrich, I just dont see Ben more than ne thing other than a 6th man.
SoxFan1
Everyone on the Bulls is tradeable. Everyone. For the right price, everyone in the NBA is tradeable. I would like to enter the 2006-07 season with 3 of the 4 you have listed. Minimum. All 4 would be spectacular.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 8 2006, 08:21 PM)
Everyone on the Bulls is tradable. Trading some would be freaking stupid, though.

not nessasarily, if its for someone like Jermaine Oneal I could see us trading someone. But defenatley not for a Gaurd.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 8 2006, 08:23 PM)
not nessasarily, if its for someone like Jermaine Oneal I could see us trading someone. But defenatley not for a Gaurd.

See my edit.
ZoomSlowik
We probably should keep all 4, but if we suddenly can acquire an All-star caliber player, I think Gordon or one of the two SF's can go. I don't see us doing that however.
bulls91
i like all four of them and i think tha they all have a brite future ahead of them but i do think that gordon will be the first one to go if any just because paxson has mentioned his name on several occasions and it might very well be.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 8 2006, 08:23 PM)

I wouldnt give up any of those 4 or a combination for oneal. Mayeb both draft picks and chandler.

No matter who they get an offer for, I really hope Noch will always be a bull. He is by far my favorite player in the nba.
Balta1701-B
My "Order of the untradeables". I'll trade any of them, but the price goes up as you go up the list.

1. Kirk Hinrich. The guy just epitomizes the way our team plays right now.
2. Luol Deng. The guy with, IMO, the most talent on our squad.
3. Andres Nocioni. You saw why in the playoffs. He fits in real well. His only problem? He plays roughly the same position as Deng.
4. Ben Gordon. I'm just not convinced he can guard shooting guards, which makes Hinrich match up with the oppositions' best guard, wearing him down more than should be. His shot also needs to be more consistent. He scores 30 per game and his defense may matter less.

I would like, honestly, to keep all 4 of them. I can see this team having a damn good 7-8 man rotation with those 4, Chandler, 2 rookies, and a Free Agent or Duhon.
punkalexa
I just hope they don't trade many players.. it's hard to get used to each players way of playing.. they have to fit.. you can't expect players to click right away... bullssmilie1.jpg
soxfan101
It has to be Andres Nocioni... only because we have Luol Deng and Nocioni cant start at PF. Although id like to keep them all.
Bullies4Life
Add Chandler to that list cool.gif heheehe ::Puts on Flame Suit::
ChWRoCk2
Keep them all.
sport1016
the only one to trade is Ben Gordon, if it is to help get an all star caliber 2 guard. In the next couple years he is likely to get so much better, I would hate to make a trade that we end up being the losers of two years down the road

As long as we have Deng or Noc coming off the bench (ONE will start at sf) along with Duhon we have an good bench, and come playoff time you need a good 8 man rotation

Ben can be traded, but I hate seeing trade suggestions that send him without giving us another guy who can take over at the end of games

As in, i would not trade Ben and both draft picks for Jermaine Oneal.

I would gladly trade Ben, Sweets, and a pick for Jason Richardson, Ray Allen, or Paul Pierce.

And I know none of those guys led teams to the playoffs this last season, but give any of them hinrich deng and noc and a big and you've got a great team

once hinrich gets to go up agst PGs, look for his game to skyrocket. He probably has the best chance at being an all star next year.

hinrich
richardson/pierce/allen
deng
aldridge
mohammed

bench:
noc
duhon
chandler

that team will go deep in the playoffs
madisonsmadhouse
I would trade any of these guys as long as we were getting a superstar player in return. If not, it definately isn't worth it.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (sport1016 @ May 9 2006, 02:06 PM)
the only one to trade is Ben Gordon, if it is to help get an all star caliber 2 guard. In the next couple years he is likely to get so much better, I would hate to make a trade that we end up being the losers of two years down the road

As long as we have Deng or Noc coming off the bench (ONE will start at sf) along with Duhon we have an good bench, and come playoff time you need a good 8 man rotation

Ben can be traded, but I hate seeing trade suggestions that send him without giving us another guy who can take over at the end of games

As in, i would not trade Ben and both draft picks for Jermaine Oneal.

I would gladly trade Ben, Sweets, and a pick for Jason Richardson, Ray Allen, or Paul Pierce.

And I know none of those guys led teams to the playoffs this last season, but give any of them hinrich deng and noc and a big and you've got a great team

once hinrich gets to go up agst PGs, look for his game to skyrocket. He probably has the best chance at being an all star next year.

hinrich
richardson/pierce/allen
deng
aldridge
mohammed

bench:
noc
duhon
chandler

that team will go deep in the playoffs

considering that Noch is light years ahead of Deng in literally every facet of his game, I would say Deng would come off the bench. Deng will be a great player, but Noch is a much better and complete player now. I think in the long run, Noch will be a better all around player...not knocking Deng, love the guy on the bulls, but I just think Noch is obviously way ahead of him.
FromWayDowntown
Just IMO - Gordon is arguably the first tradable among the four. You could slide Deng to the 2, keep Noc at 3 and Hinrich stays at 1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.