Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT David Blane!!
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
The Gladiator
Did ne one see this? absolutley amazing! Though he didnt break the record, I have mad respect for him.. HE stayed in that tank for 7 STRAIGHT DAYS!! And he stayed under water for 7 min and 7 seconds, the record was 8:58. Ne one else see this? I know this may not belong here but this is absolutely amazing And I think EVERYONE should discuss this on the main forum.

I dont know how ne one can do what he did.
SoxFan1
It was quite an amazing feat, most definitely. I couldn't even hold my breath for half as long if someone payed me. It was definitely something else to see.
The Gladiator
I thought he was going to drown biggrin.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 8 2006, 08:26 PM)
I thought he was going to drown biggrin.gif

It would probably be the first time someone drowned on live TV. Now THAT would be crazy.
The Gladiator
Ya! At first I thought it was all fake, but with all those people there and it being on LIVE TV I realized this wasnt something fake it was THE REAL DEAL! Amazing, Beyond my comprehension. The Guy did almost drowned though, the divers had to rush in there and save him. I mean for God Sakes he had 8 Chains on his body that he had to get through let alone just the 9 minutes he had to break
The Gladiator
OBTW Who holds the record? Ne one know? Is it Hudini?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 8 2006, 08:31 PM)
OBTW Who holds the record? Ne one know? Is it Hudini?

Some German guy. Surpisingly, not Houdini.
ChWRoCk2
I know I can hold for a minute but not as long as he did.
RoseAngelKH12
yea that was so gnarly!!! he suffered liver damage though........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.