Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TalkBulls Draft Boards
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
Ok, let's figure out a consensus Talkbulls Top 10. Everyone post their top 10, we'll take the aggregate and see how close Talkbulls is to figuring it out. I'll go first.

1. Hornets - Anthony Davis
2. Bobcats - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Wizards - Thomas Robinson
4. Cavaliers - Bradley Beal
5. Kings - Andre Drummond
6. Trail Blazers - Damian Lillard
7. Warriors - Harrison Barnes
8. Raptors - Austin Rivers
9. Pistons - Perry Jones (Zoom's favorite)
10. Hornets - Jeremy Lamb
ZoomSlowik
I wouldn't say Jones is my favorite, I just feel like in the unlikely event that he figures out that he'll be a star.

1) Davis- duh

2) Beal- I feel like he's going to be a pretty good shooting guard assuming he shoots to his reputation in the league.

3) MKG- I'm not sure he'll score enough, but everything else is there.

4) Barnes- He should at least be an average starter.

5) Drummond- I'm tempted to put him higher because of his insane upside, but he's such a wildcard.

6) Robinson- Not really thrilled with him despite his athleticism. He's not going to be able to just overpower guys like he did in college.

7) Jeremy Lamb- I've warmed up to him. Solid offensive arsenal, just needs to attack the rim a little more.

8) Perry Jones- Realistically, this would depend on my job security. High bust potential, but could be a stud.

9) Damon Lilliard- I guess. Honestly, I haven't seen much of him.

10) Terrence Jones- I think he's going to be a solid combo forward that could be a tough matchup.

2nd_city_saint787
I'll go with-

1. Hornets - Anthony Davis
2. Bobcats - Harrison Barnes
3. Wizards - Thomas Robinson
4. Cavaliers - Bradley Beal
5. Kings - MKG
6. Trail Blazers - Damian Lillard
7. Warriors - Austin Rivers
8. Raptors - Jeremy Lamb
9. Pistons - Meyers Leonard
10. Hornets - Terrance Ross

rockren
1. Hornets- Anthony Davis
2. Cavs (Trade w/Bobcats)- Brad Beal
3. Wizards- Thomas Robinson
4. Bobcats (Trade w/Cavs)- Harrison Barnes
5. Kings- Damian Lillard
6. Trail Blazers- Andre Drummond
7. Warriors- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (steal of the draft)
8. Raptors- Jeremy Lamb
9. Pistons- Meyers Leonard
10. Hornets- Kendall Marshall (reach of the draft)

The Cavs want Beal bad and have reportedly offered #24 to move up to #2 with the Bobcats so Beal doesn't fall to the Wiz at 3 in front of them. I believe that'll be the best deal in town for Charlotte.

I hate the pick at 5 Lillard to Sacramento, but no one wanted to work out for Sacramento and he had the best workout in their building. They'll have a logjam at G, but I believe will look to move Evans as he refuses to play the 3 (he should).

I understand no mocks will have Kidd-Gilchrist slipping this far, but scouts are a little scared off by his offensive limitations. He SHOULD be a lock for the Kings at 5 if he falls that far, but he refused to work out for them. This has happened in the past to guys like Pierce, Butler and Iggy.....all of whom MKG has been compared to.

The Hornets worked Marshall out on Saturday and liked him....they'd rather have Lillard but know he'll be gone and will reach for the next best PG.
ZoomSlowik
Well, mock draft and draft board are two diferent things. I'm pretty sure Steve was doing the latter and so was I. If we're talking mock...

1) NO- Davis
2) CH- Robinson regardless if they trade with Cleveland or not
3) WAS- Beal if he's still there, Barnes if he's not
4) CLE- Beal or Barnes
5) SAC- I think Drummond if they keep the pick
6) POR- Lillard
7) GS- MKG (which sounds dumb but WAS and CLE both seem to want Barnes, CHA seems stuck on Robinson, SAC has too many wings already and POR seems set on Batum at SF)
8) TOR- I'm not totally sure. Waiters?
9) DET- REEEEEAAAAACH for Henson
10) NO- J Lamb
rockren
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 27 2012, 02:40 PM) *
7) GS- MKG (which sounds dumb but WAS and CLE both seem to want Barnes, CHA seems stuck on Robinson, SAC has too many wings already and POR seems set on Batum at SF)

Well good I feel better about not being alone on believing MKG will slide.

Don't get me wrong he very well could be the 2nd best player in the draft when we look back, but I believe he'll slide.
Quinarvy
Hornets - Anthony Davis
2-30 - Who the hell knows whats going to happen.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (rockren @ Jun 27 2012, 03:31 PM) *
Well good I feel better about not being alone on believing MKG will slide.

Don't get me wrong he very well could be the 2nd best player in the draft when we look back, but I believe he'll slide.

It's more that the teams near the top are kind of inept. The only ones that could argue that it makes sense are Washington (really need a SG/shooter), Sacramento (only if they're determined to keep Evans, though I would happily replace him with MKG and see what I can get), and maybe Portland (really need a PG, already have Batum. Go small?).
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 27 2012, 03:41 PM) *
Hornets - Anthony Davis
2-30 - Who the hell knows whats going to happen.

Gutsy. I like it.
Steve9347
WOOT I WIN MKG SECOND
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.