Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: poll on NBA.com--looking good for the Bulls!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
punkalexa
Look at the poll on the NBA:

Which team eliminated in the first round has the best chance of making it to the second round next season?
Chicago Bulls

27%

L.A. Lakers

22%

Sacramento Kings

15%

Washington Wizards

15%

Indiana Pacers

13%

Denver Nuggets

5%

Memphis Grizzlies

2%

Milwaukee Bucks

1%
Bullies4Life
bullssmilie1.jpg biggrin.gif
ChWRoCk2
I disagree Bulls have some work to do and you have teams like Miami detroit and NJ that are better than us who we would most likely face. The Lakers WILL make it out of the first round.
soxfan101
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 11 2006, 12:34 PM)
I disagree Bulls have some work to do and you have teams like Miami detroit and NJ that are better than us who we would most likely face. The Lakers WILL make it out of the first round.

It didnt say that we will but out of the list of those teams.....
JPargo
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 11 2006, 12:34 PM)

saying that they "WILL" is pretty dumb. The only reason why the lakers even won games against the suns is because Amare wasnt there. If the lakers make it next year i think the only team they will be able to beat and go on to the 2nd round is the nuggets, and even then, if they have Nene then it will be a battle. I will almost bet that the bulls will be able to take the heat nextyear. Shaq is starting to fade, the only player that we will have to worry about is most likely Dwane Wade
Bullies4Life
I see the bulls getting the 4-6 spot next year...and i think we have a good chance of beating any1 that we face around there because of our defense... i dont think we will be facing the Heat or Pistons...
bschmaranz
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 11 2006, 02:25 PM)
I see the bulls getting the 4-6 spot next year...and i think we have a good chance of beating any1 that we face around there because of our defense... i dont think we will be facing the Heat of Pistons...

A lot of people said that before this season. If we start hot, which we didn't this season, 3-6 spots in the East are realistic.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ May 11 2006, 02:46 PM)
A lot of people said that before this season. If we start hot, which we didn't this season, 3-6 spots in the East are realistic.

From what i remember.. i think some people had doubts of us making the playoffs when we lost AD and Eddy... 3rd spot is not realistic... We are not in the Atlantic Division...Unless we beat Detroit (very unlikely) then we have a chance to be in the top 3.... I still say we'll end up in the 4-6 spot...
SoxFan1
There is not guarantee that the Lakers will make the 2nd round of the playoffs next season. Hell, there is no guarantee they make the playoffs, period. I do think, with a low-post presence, the Bulls would have make it to the 2nd round this year. It's too early to tell though. Talk to me in October.
Heads22
God, if the Pacers could just have a full, participating roster one of these years, that'd be awful neat.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 11 2006, 03:22 PM)
From what i remember.. i think some people had doubts of us making the playoffs when we lost AD and Eddy... 3rd spot is not realistic... We are not in the Atlantic Division...Unless we beat Detroit (very unlikely) then we have a chance to be in the top 3.... I still say we'll end up in the 4-6 spot...

next year they might change the seeding to not give division winners the top seed, but give seeding according to record, which I think is best. Look what happened out west...the clippers threw their last couple of games so they wouldnt have to play Dallas in the first rd. they were the 6th seed and they had home court against denver.

if they do make this change, the bulls could easily have the 3rd seed next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.