Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korver to the Wolves?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Michael Cunningham ‏@ajchawks
Source says #Hawks had interest in #Bulls F Kyle Korver but he's likely headed to Minnesota in trade
WHarris1
Soooooo who is gonna make 3 pointers on this roster?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'm wondering what the Bulls are going to get out of it? Is Minnesota under the cap to just absorb Korver? If so I expect it to be something insignificant like a second round pick to save the Bulls money (Rein$dorf) or maybe something a little better like a TPE, if they can do that.

If it's player for player, Anthony Randolph or Wesley Johnson are the only two relevant names I can think of that could possibly be going.
WHarris1
I'm guessing TPE
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I forgot about Wayne Ellington. He's probably a more logical guess if it's a player. Only makes 2 mil next year compared to Korver's 5. This move I think is going to be all about saving money rather than a "Basketball" decision Gar keeps lying to fans about.
Jake
Kevin Love.
Jake
What are we going to do with a trade exception?
Quinarvy
I'd rather keep Korver, but I'd take Ellington and a second. I really, really want Gerald Green if we make that move though.
2nd_city_saint787
what about ridnour and use Kirk as the backup 2??
Quinarvy
I'll take a second rounder over Ridnour.

We have Teague. He is the backup point.
2nd_city_saint787
yaaaa nevermind lol I thought Ridnour was better than he actually is....he's my backup PG in NBA 2k12 and can rain 3s like a boss lol.
Jake
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jul 11 2012, 01:15 PM) *
yaaaa nevermind lol I thought Ridnour was better than he actually is....he's my backup PG in NBA 2k12 and can rain 3s like a boss lol.

lol, great post
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jul 11 2012, 02:15 PM) *

He is unstoppable in 2k12. He is what Kevin Martin was in 2k10 and what James Harden was in 2k11.
Quinarvy
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 11 2012, 02:53 PM) *
He is unstoppable in 2k12. He is what Kevin Martin was in 2k10 and what James Harden was in 2k11.

He always screws me over in My Player mode.

Rubio gets me great looks for 3. Ridnour dribbles, dribble, try to drive, get trapped, kick to me when I'm not even near the 3point line and then pray I can hit it.

(My 3pt skill and close skill are really good. Midrange...not so much. But hey, when you can just rain 3s and score 10 straight games of 50+ (including 79), I'll take it.)

My unathletic 6'4 guard also blocked LeBron once. That was awesome.
Jake
So is this dead? I feel like that's what I've been reading.

I wonder if the Hawks are still interested.

I have to think the reason we were looking to do it is to S&T Hinrich and pick up another mini-MLE deal...I wonder who though? Redd?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yeah I think they're talking with Atlanta now. The Korver deal was supposedly a 3 way involving the Blazers in the Batum sign/trade with Minnesota, but fell apart.. I'm still pissed that we are letting go of Korver. His importance to this team is drastically understated and the fact that he's really our only shooter makes the loss hurt even worse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.