Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls add Eurocup MVP Patrick Beverley
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The Bulls are covering all bases in adding another guard. Marshall product Patrick Beverley, who was EuroCup MVP in Russia last season, is practicing at the summer-league minicamp that began Thursday night. Beverley, whose participation first was reported by Yahoo Sports, won't play in summer league but could receive a training camp invitation.
Until he actually plays you always assume the guy won't ever show up on the court for the Bulls, but hey, it's offseason news.
Jake
JL3 v2
2nd_city_saint787
His birthday was yesterday...my birthday was yesterday....on that note, what a great signing.

Ok back to being a real poster here, I do indeed like the addition. I think between him, Flynn, and McCammey we can find our next JL3.
2nd_city_saint787
His birthday was yesterday...my birthday was yesterday....on that note, what a great signing.

Ok back to being a real poster here, I do indeed like the addition. I think between him, Flynn, and McCammey we can find our next JL3.
madisonsmadhouse
At the end of the day, even if he makes the team, he'll be hanging out with Scalabrine in a suit most games.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jul 13 2012, 02:51 PM) *
At the end of the day, even if he makes the team, he'll be hanging out with Scalabrine in a suit most games.

Isn't Scal currently a free agent?
2nd_city_saint787
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jul 13 2012, 01:51 PM) *

What makes you say this?? Just because we have Kirk and Teague?? Or because he's not that good??

He looks like a pretty exciting player if he can put everything together.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jul 13 2012, 03:29 PM) *
What makes you say this?? Just because we have Kirk and Teague?? Or because he's not that good??

Because the odds that he's wrong for a random Euroleague player are always going to be tiny. Yes, he could come out and be the next Jeremy Lin. It's just not likely.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jul 13 2012, 02:29 PM) *

All of that. There won't be many minutes for him because there are way better players in front of him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.