Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korver to Atlanta
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
‏@KCJHoop

Pending passed physical, Bulls have traded Kyle Korver to Atlanta. Could be sign-and-trade w/Hinrich. Details soon at http://chicagotribune.com .
madisonsmadhouse
@kcjhoop: Korver trade is via Minnesota into Atlanta's traded player exception, meaning #Bulls get 2nd-round pick from Minny, save $500K
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tell me if this makes you scared:

Hinrich
Hamilton
Butler
Boozer
Noah

That, ladies and gentlemen, could be your Chicago Bulls starting lineup for the beginning of the 2012-2013 season! Prepare for a healthy dose of the 1-4 pick and roll with Kirk and Boozer.. Somebody help me. I'm gonna throw up.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 13 2012, 04:06 PM) *
Tell me if this makes you scared:

Hinrich
Hamilton
Butler
Boozer
Noah

That, ladies and gentlemen, could be your Chicago Bulls starting lineup for the beginning of the 2012-2013 season! Prepare for a healthy dose of the 1-4 pick and roll with Kirk and Boozer.. Somebody help me. I'm gonna throw up.

Sadly, if the frontcourt stays healthy, that's still a back of the playoff caliber team in the East.
rockren
Thanks, KK- it's been a blast the past two years.
Jake
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jul 13 2012, 03:12 PM) *
Sadly, if the frontcourt stays healthy, that's still a back of the playoff caliber team in the East.

Yeah, that's basically a better team than the one that took the Celts to Game 7 the year before Rose came out
Quinarvy
For a TPE and cash.
2nd_city_saint787
The TPE= a 2nd rounder?? at least thats what the tweet from KC that madhouse quoted made it sound like.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.