Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls Sign Vladimir Radmanovic
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
2nd_city_saint787
According to CSN's David Kaplan, the Bulls have signed veteran Vladimir Radmanovic to a one-year deal. Radmanovic confirmed to Kaplan that the one-year deal will be officially announced on Thursday. CSN Chicago

I've heard the name but don't know his game. He's listed at 6'10", he's not the answer at backup C is he?? Backup SF?? Looking at his stats he looks to have some range and could be a decent scorer of the bench.

Teague-Butler-Radmanovic-Taj and a big as our bench??
Jake
I believe he will be in the Scalabrine role until further notice.

Funny how infuriated Bulls fans got over this acquisition
Quinarvy
I give you the new Scalabrine.
madisonsmadhouse
He wouldn't be bad in the pick and pop offense, but not anyone you want playing more than a few minutes.
2nd_city_saint787
Hinrich/Teague
Rip/?
Deng/Butler
Boozer/Taj/Vlad
Noah/?

So now we need a backup/starting SG, probably a backup C, and a 11th/12th man (aka the Jimmy Butler Role)...Correct?

rockren
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 19 2012, 03:08 AM) *
I give you the new Scalabrine.

He has so much more game that Scal it isn't even funny.

Rad-Man can shoot....nice get for the Bullies for next to nothing.
Jake
QUOTE (rockren @ Jul 19 2012, 11:03 AM) *
He has so much more game that Scal it isn't even funny.

Rad-Man can shoot....nice get for the Bullies for next to nothing.

You're right, he's definitely better than Scalabrine. Might get him a few more minutes too, but probably not much. There are worse guys to have to put out there in case of injury.

I wonder how this affects Leon Powe's chance of making the team?
Wanne
Well that came outta nowhere? Not a bad pickup at all for not much like rockren said...although I don't see him in the 4 spot much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.