Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E'Twuan Moore Expected to join Bulls Camp
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
2nd_city_saint787
Less than 24 hours after the Celtics pulled the trigger on a trade with the Houston Rockets to obtain Courtney Lee, the two former Celtics are not intending on making Houston their home. A league source tells WEEI.com that after his expected release from Houston, E’Twaun Moore expects to wind up in Bulls camp and get a look with former Celtics defensive guru and current Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau. WEEI.com

Any Purdue fans out there that care to share how good a player this guy is??

I remember some people wanted to see the Bulls draft him when he was in the draft.

He didn't get a lot of playing time in Boston, was that just because he was a rookie? I know they had Ray Allen.

If he can be a backup, they get Belinelli, ship Rip, and grab a quality big I'll be happy with the offseason.
ZoomSlowik
Really good in college, probably not big or athletic enough to be more than a designated shooter off the bench. Even for that, there are probably better options. I doubt anyone wanted to use any more than a 2nd on him, and keep in mind that probably 4 out of 5 second rounders never become rotation players.
madisonsmadhouse
I saw him and JJ play in high school. They have game.

Da Region FTW!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.