Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poll: Should Deng have the wrist surgery now?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Ok, Lu is done playing for Great Britain in the Olympics, which he said was something like a lifelong dream. The recovery period from having the wrist surgery to repair the injury he played through last year is something on the order of 3-4 months. If he were to have the surgery now, the portion of the season he misses is something like a couple weeks, maybe a month at the most.

Should Deng have the surgery now?
madisonsmadhouse
I think this season is already over, so I say wait until as close to the season as possible. Play for a draft pick.
dasox24
Yeah, he might as well have the surgery. This season is a lost-cause, so I'd rather him just get it fixed.
Jake
Depends entirely on the injury. If it is healed, then of course not. If it is something that can't be repaired with surgery, then of course not. If it won't heal w/o surgery, then do it.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 13 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Depends entirely on the injury. If it is healed, then of course not. If it is something that can't be repaired with surgery, then of course not. If it won't heal w/o surgery, then do it.

Deng hasn't been the same yet. He shot something below 40% in the Olympics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.