Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN projects the East
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
ZoomSlowik
Eastern Conference standings

They have the Bulls basically in a dead-heat for the 4-seed with Brooklyn, New York and Philly. I think that's a bit optimistic personally given their suspect backcourt until Rose gets back and their lack of a margin for error on the injury front.
madisonsmadhouse
That is awful. The Bulls don't have the talent or depth to get there this year.
2nd_city_saint787
even with me being a huge homer, I think the Bulls finish 7th. Bump up 5-7 and I'll think thats about right
Jake
I'm drinking the kool aid, I think this a decent team without Derrick...especially with how bad much of the NBA is in comparison.
Quinarvy
Bulls get 3rd seed behind Miami and Boston.

Rose returns in December.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 22 2012, 05:16 PM) *
Bulls get 3rd seed behind Miami and Boston.

Rose returns in December.

I seriously doubt they let Derrick come back that much earlier than expected (they're currently guessing March).
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 22 2012, 10:41 AM) *
I'm drinking the kool aid, I think this a decent team without Derrick...especially with how bad much of the NBA is in comparison.

Their frontcourt will still be good, their backcourt will be ugly. Kirk would be in the running for worst starting PG in the league, and their shooting guards aren't exactly amazing. They're going to need the new guys to play pretty well while Rose is out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.