Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls make two more cuts, roster down to 13
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://www.csnchicago.com/basketball-chica...tm_medium=email

TONY ANDRACKI
csnchicago.png

The Bulls parted ways with reserve guards Ryan Allen and Marko Jaric Wednesday afternoon to cut the roster down to 13.

Opening night rosters throughout the NBA are required to be set by 4 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 29, two days before the Bulls' 2012-13 season opener.

Allen, the younger brother of Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen and roommate of Derrick Rose, appeared in just two preseason games, and averaged just a half-minute per contest. Allen also has ties to Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau, but the 6-foot-3 undrafted rookie out of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee didn't make the final cut.

Jaric saw more time this preseason, appearing in four exhibition contests with 0.3 rebounds and 3.5 minutes per game. CSNChicago Bull Insider Aggrey Sam believes the 34-year-old veteran may not be away for long:
Jake
I don't mind seeing Jaric come back.

I don't know anything about Allen, but I sure wouldn't mind having Tony Allen around.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 25 2012, 02:23 PM) *
I don't mind seeing Jaric come back.

I don't know anything about Allen, but I sure wouldn't mind having Tony Allen around.

It will be interesting to see who gets brought back between Jaric and Fesenko
Jake
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Oct 26 2012, 08:21 AM) *
It will be interesting to see who gets brought back between Jaric and Fesenko

We might have to wait and see who gets hurt. Another wildcard could be if Belinelli doesn't play well enough to get into the rotation, Jaric might make more sense. We know what we've got with our frontcourt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.