Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Bucks, 11/23/12
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Games without Derrick Rose: 12.

This has reminded me much more of the pre-Thibs circus trips, where the Bulls might have been scrappy, but were on the road and outgunned consistently.

And Kirk Hinrich is approaching the "terribull" level.
Jake
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 23 2012, 11:28 AM) *
Games without Derrick Rose: 12.

This has reminded me much more of the pre-Thibs circus trips, where the Bulls might have been scrappy, but were on the road and outgunned consistently.

And Kirk Hinrich is approaching the "terribull" level.

He's gotta play some offense. I think he is clearly capable of distributing, but we don't need Keith Bogans to play point guard. Our pieces were put in place to have a PG that could score. The old Kirk that could knock down some jumpers is all we need from him. In the meantime, Nate the Great is going to be on the floor every moment that it doesn't cause an absolute nightmare on defense.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 23 2012, 02:44 PM) *
He's gotta play some offense. I think he is clearly capable of distributing, but we don't need Keith Bogans to play point guard. Our pieces were put in place to have a PG that could score. The old Kirk that could knock down some jumpers is all we need from him. In the meantime, Nate the Great is going to be on the floor every moment that it doesn't cause an absolute nightmare on defense.

Trouble is the Bulls really have no other solid scoring option. Everyone else is a complimentary option. Hamilton when younger could have had a shot, but he's not been a contributor either. It's a team of complimentary scoring options surrounding a PG who isn't scoring even up to a complimentary option level.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.