Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Board is Dead..
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Ive only been here for about 4 days and Ive noticed that there isnt that many people on this board, therefore in order to make this a better Board I suggest we go recruit some people, like go to other Message board like ESPN, Real Gm, etc.. and Ask people to join. It would be more fun than it is now.

Thanks in advance, The Gladiator biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
To be fair, the board has been up for about a week now. Even with the solid push from the Soxtalk posters, it takes a while to build a base of posters.

But definately recruit. If you like the Soxtalk board for baseball, you will love the TalkBulls board for your WestSide fix!
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:54 PM)
To be fair, the board has been up for about a week now. Even with the solid push from the Soxtalk posters, it takes a while to build a base of posters.

But definately recruit. If you like the Soxtalk board for baseball, you will love the TalkBulls board for your WestSide fix!

o really a week? ok srry I thought it has been up for a couple or so, I didnt know it was that new. But yes, I will continue to recruit!
madisonsmadhouse
Its not a big deal at all. Actually we are pretty proud of having this many members this quickly. My advice would be to post as much as you can, which leads to more conversation being available for other people to jump into. It gives people more options.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.