Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heres a Sweet Senario IMO!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Ok well plz dont flame me for this but, I got the idea from Real GM and I like it, ALOT. Though I know its unlikely Ben Wallace signs anywhere BUT Detroit, I think the opposite. I think since Wallace recently signed with a new agent, and with his recent arguements with Flip (Detroits coach) I seriously think Ben will opt out of Detroit and go through Free Agency.

I wouldnt mind AT ALL, overpaying Wallace (Who IS the DPOY) He would automatically make us a 50-55 win team right away. So say we sign Big Ben, Im sure Pax wont want Two Highpayed players with similar skill sets (Wallace, and Chandler) so he will try and trade Tyson. Heres how I see it. We trade Chandler and Gordon for Jason Richardson and a Future 1st rounder +Filler. Like it? I love it. It gives us a big strong SG that is flashy and brings Much needed athletiscm to our club and can hit 3's like Gordon. IMO Gordon's Highest potential is Jason Richardson without the flashy dunks. GoldenState would then get some Defense from Chandler (Wich they lack immensly) and Gordon can take Jrich's spot as the 2 and they might move B Davis to the 2 and Gordon to the 1.

Then we go ahead and sign Gooden and a backup PG. I would love that summer, what do you think?
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 16 2006, 03:41 PM)
Ok well plz dont flame me for this but, I got the idea from Real GM and I like it, ALOT. Though I know its unlikely Ben Wallace signs anywhere BUT Detroit, I think the opposite. I think since Wallace recently signed with a new agent, and with his recent arguements with Flip (Detroits coach) I seriously think Ben will opt out of Detroit and go through Free Agency.

I wouldnt mind AT ALL, overpaying Wallace (Who IS the DPOY) He would automatically make us a 50-55 win team right away. So say we sign Big Ben, Im sure Pax wont want Two Highpayed players with similar skill sets (Wallace, and Chandler) so he will try and trade Tyson. Heres how I see it. We trade Chandler and Gordon for Jason Richardson and a Future 1st rounder +Filler. Like it? I love it. It gives us a big strong SG that is flashy and brings Much needed athletiscm to our club and can hit 3's like Gordon. IMO Gordon's Highest potential is Jason Richardson without the flashy dunks. GoldenState would then get some Defense from Chandler (Wich they lack immensly) and Gordon can take Jrich's spot as the 2 and they might move B Davis to the 2 and Gordon to the 1.

Then we go ahead and sign Gooden and a backup PG. I would love that summer, what do you think?

i like the idea wallace, he will be the best thing that has ever happened to the bulls if he comes here and also the idea of Jrich is very good and he will work on our system if he can change his ways a little and get a little more apg other then that i think that he will be good.for the filler we should get either a second round draft pick or get this guy Taft he has a good FG% and will work in our system even though he olny got 2.8 ppg he will be fine.
RememberThe90's
hmmmm

PG Hinrich
SG Jason Richardson
C Ben Wallace
SF Loul Deng
PF Aldrige/Thomas

Bench

Noch
Duhon
Songlia
Richard Roby

hmmmmmmm
Bullies4Life
Sounds good.. but too many things have to happen... And yeah every1 says trade Gordon for a tall SG... But Gordon has proven he can be a special player... Hitting big shots...

And Ben Gordon showed that he can drive in when he wants to, all the time... I saw many games at the end of the season and in the playoffs where he drove alot and i finally told myself that this guy is finally starting to get "it"... good players cant be afraid of contact, and must score inside the paint, not just take jumpshots all the time...

Ben Gordon is also a guy that wants to be a great player... not just a role player...Every1 knows he works hard to improve his game... I saw Ben become more of a complete player in one year... and he will keep on getting better... The thing i really want is Gordon to polish up his ball handleling skills... that way we can get rid of duhon, and have a nice 3 man rotation of Kirk, Ben, and a pretty good shooting guard...
hammerhead johnson
IMO Gordon's Highest potential is Jason Richardson without the flashy dunks.

Jason Richardson is a prototypical SG at 6'6 who absolutely thrives in the mid-range with superior handles and the ability to actually post up his man.

Ben Gordon is a midget long range bomber with ABSOLUTELY NO DRIBBLING SKILLS who couldn't be a mid-range force if his life depended on it.

You need me to tell you these things, or can you actually figure some of this spiff out on your own? Because it's frustrating to read a lot of these posts.
hammerhead johnson

And Drew Gooden is the biggest freaking stroke in the NBA.

Sounds like the summer from hell to me.
Kalapse
QUOTE (bulls91 @ May 16 2006, 11:03 PM)
i like the idea wallace, he will be the best thing that has ever happened to the bulls if he comes here and also the idea of Jrich is very good and he will work on our system if he can change his ways a little and get a little more apg other then that i think that he will be good.for the filler we should get either a second round draft pick or get this guy Taft he has a good FG% and will work in our system even though he olny got 2.8 ppg he will be fine.

Just say no to Chris Taft, you have to remember there's a reason why he dropped out of the lottery and into the middle of the second round.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 16 2006, 06:15 PM)
Jason Richardson is a prototypical SG at 6'6 who absolutely thrives in the mid-range with superior handles and the ability to actually post up his man.

Ben Gordon is a midget long range bomber with ABSOLUTELY NO DRIBBLING SKILLS who couldn't be a mid-range force if his life depended on it.

You need me to tell you these things, or can you actually figure some of this spiff out on your own?  Because it's frustrating to read a lot of these posts.

Go away troll, can u read? I said no flaming, if you dont have ne thing nice to say, dont say ne thing at all! mad.gif
Kalapse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 17 2006, 12:20 AM)
Go away troll, can u read? I said no flaming, if you dont have ne thing nice to say, dont say ne thing at all! mad.gif

I havn't seen a lot of trolls that have Mod powers.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 16 2006, 06:20 PM)
I havn't seen a lot of trolls that have Mod powers.

He always annoys me, and its not my fault, i nvr say ne thing to him but he always has some smart ass comment when not neccesary. I told people not to flame me for this, its just an idea. And if you have something bad to say about ME! Then forget about it, PM me but dont waste my time and readers time by saying the spiff he says.

And OBTW HammerHead, Im talking about Gordons shot similar to J rich, not his all around game, I obviously know J rich is way taller than Gordon.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 16 2006, 06:20 PM)

I'm not flaming your trade idea, buddy. wink.gif

That's what you wanted people to avoid flaming, correct?

No, I don't have anything nice to say when it comes to asinine player comparisons. There's no nice way of telling you what you should already know.
The Gladiator
Now lets get this thread back on track shall we? I dont want the mods to delete it. biggrin.gif
hammerhead johnson
Yeah, I'm not gonna delete this thread. Don't worry about it.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 16 2006, 06:36 PM)
Yeah, I'm not gonna delete this thread. Don't worry about it.

lol, i didnt even realize YOU were a mod laugh.gif
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 16 2006, 06:22 PM)
I'm not flaming your trade idea, buddy. wink.gif

That's what you wanted people to avoid flaming, correct?

No, I don't have anything nice to say when it comes to asinine player comparisons. There's no nice way of telling you what you should already know.

Yes there is... ur just not trying smile.gif
soxfan101
If it isnt a thread about claiming Chandler is our savior and/or throwing Gordon under the buss than Hammerhead has to make it a thread about that. Its all he knows what to talk about.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 16 2006, 06:38 PM)
lol, i didnt even realize YOU were a mod laugh.gif

Yeah, but I'm like the wackest mod in this place. I'm gonna have to start editing and deleting my own inappropriate posts to keep busy.

If you want to get on my good side, praise Chandler a few times and NEVER EVER compare Ben Gordon to legitimate SGs.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ May 16 2006, 06:42 PM)
If it isnt a thread about claiming Chandler is our savior and/or throwing Gordon under the buss than Hammerhead has to make it a thread about that. Its all he knows what to talk about.

Yeah, but remember when I talked about Rusty Larue that one time....
SoxFan1
Man, this is getting out of hand. I'm starting a new thread. Andres "The God" Nocioni for Kevin Garnett plus 3 draft picks and a filler like, oh, Troy Hudson.

Nevermind, we get ripped off.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 16 2006, 06:52 PM)
Man, this is getting out of hand. I'm starting a new thread. Andres "The God" Nocioni for Kevin Garnett plus 3 draft picks and a filler like, oh, Troy Hudson.

Nevermind, we get ripped off.

What do you mean out of hand? There is nothing wrong here.

Ne ways, my reply to the first poster, its very interesting to say the least but think about how old Ben Wallace is. He is 32 years old. He is still in his prime but not for very much longer. I just have a bad feeling that when we overpay him (wich is what we will have to do) he will decline fast and will be worthless, see heres my analogy Wallace is like an Item at the Register where its more expensive but easy to get, and when you buy it you realize that the expiration date has expired and is no good any more.

Wallace is certainly a good player but I just dont like the idea of "overpaying for a 32 year old".
Kalapse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 17 2006, 12:22 AM)
He always annoys me, and its not my fault, i nvr say ne thing to him but he always has some smart ass comment when not neccesary. I told people not to flame me for this, its just an idea. And if you have something bad to say about ME! Then forget about it, PM me but dont waste my time and readers time by saying the spiff he says.

And OBTW HammerHead, Im talking about Gordons shot similar to J rich, not his all around game, I obviously know J rich is way taller than Gordon.

What exactly do you do with the 3 seconds you save each day by using ne instead of any?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 16 2006, 09:09 PM)
What exactly do you do with the 3 seconds you save each day by using ne instead of any?

now comeon Kalapse, is that neccessary? Plz stay on topic and give us some of your thoughts on this thread about Ben Wallace and Jason Richardson. Remember, Argue about the post not the poster jpshakehead.gif cool.gif
Kalapse
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 17 2006, 03:16 AM)
now comeon Kalapse, is that neccessary? Plz stay on topic and give us some of your thoughts on this thread about Ben Wallace and Jason Richardson. Remember, Argue about the post not the poster jpshakehead.gif cool.gif

It was a serious question.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 16 2006, 09:25 PM)
It was a serious question.

rolleyes.gif
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 16 2006, 09:16 PM)
Plz stay on topic

What exactly do you do with the 3 seconds you save each day by using plz instead of please? biggrin.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 16 2006, 06:46 PM)
Yeah, but I'm like the wackest mod in this place. I'm gonna have to start editing and deleting my own inappropriate posts to keep busy.

If you want to get on my good side, praise Chandler a few times and NEVER EVER compare Ben Gordon to legitimate SGs.

looks like I will never get on your good side. snr.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 16 2006, 09:09 PM)

what do you do with the extra time you save by tryping 3 instead of three?
Kalapse
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 17 2006, 06:59 PM)
what do you do with the extra time you save by tryping 3 instead of three?

The number three typed out numerically is perfectly acceptable grammar, ne and plz aren't. Not that it bothers me or anything, I was just curious.
SoxFan1
Going nowhere fast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.