Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Draft Choice
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chi-town23-33
I was just looking through some mocks and I came across a name I completely forgot about, Patrick O'Bryant. I was just wondering what you guys thought about him. Could he be a better choice than Aldridge or Bargnani. He's a legit 7 footer with a the length to block shots and the bulk to play in the post. So is he someone we look at?
Kalapse
He also played at George Mason which is considered inferior competition plus he only really came around in parts during the year and in the tournament. He is not a top 10 pick right now, just too many question marks.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 16 2006, 09:48 PM)
He also played at George Mason which is considered inferior competition plus he only really came around in parts during the year and in the tournament. He is not a top 10 pick right now, just too many question marks.

Actually he played at Bradley, although I suppose all your other comments still make sense.
Kalapse
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ May 17 2006, 02:11 PM)
Actually he played at Bradley, although I suppose all your other comments still make sense.

Yeah, my bad I wasn't really thinking.
TeaLeafReaderII
I wouldn't complain if they grabbed him with the second pick... huh.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ May 16 2006, 09:46 PM)
I was just looking through some mocks and I came across a name I completely forgot about, Patrick O'Bryant. I was just wondering what you guys thought about him. Could he be a better choice than Aldridge or Bargnani. He's a legit 7 footer with a the length to block shots and the bulk to play in the post. So is he someone we look at?

if he is still there at the 2nd pick of the 1st rd...then I would like to see us grab him. we need all the low post help we can get right now.
bulls91
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 17 2006, 12:56 PM)
if he is still there at the 2nd pick of the 1st rd...then I would like to see us grab him. we need all the low post help we can get right now.

i would like us to grab him or sene with the 7"8 wingspan.
sweetoothsweetney50
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ May 16 2006, 09:46 PM)

im not sure he has the bulk.. that and his playing at Bradley is why he's not considered a top 10 pick. I wouldnt mind them taking him at 16 though
ChWRoCk2
I like OBryant he has some good potential, any player who can take an underdog team two rounds into the tourney deserves to have someone take a look at him. Most likely he would go second round or late first because this draft is somewhat weak. Id rather have Shelden or Andrea Barnai.
Balta1701-B
At least one of the ESPN guys in a chat said that this guy could wind up being a real steal in the draft, and if he has good workouts for teams could shoot up into the lottery, even the top 10.
JPargo
QUOTE (bulls91 @ May 17 2006, 05:11 PM)
i would like us to grab him or sene with the 7"8 wingspan.

FINALLY some one that wants to take saer with out pick besides me. If the bulls are looking for big men in the draft then i'd go for Andrea Baragnani (Assuming Lamarcus is gone). Then take saer sene. Saer will be a perfect backup Center. If we want defense saer is our guy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.