Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which guard won't be with the bulls next year?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Bullseye
We basically have 4 guards who can shot but aren't that great on defense. If we traded or realesed one of them, who would you want it to be. I can't decide because I like them all so much.
madisonsmadhouse
Pargo is the most replacible of any of the guards. I don't see Pax wanting to deal anyone else, but Gordon could go in the right deal.
Balta1701-B
Should i take something as being implied by the fact that Gordon's name was the only one you spelled correctly?

I'd say Duhon, but his injuries this year have been enough that other teams might hesitate on him, no matter how cheap he is. Hinrich will not be going anywhere. Pargo...meh, he's a backup, guys like him are always available. Gordon, some team might value him. His value would have been higher last offseason though.

I'm hoping we can get a good post presence in the draft, and a larger guard who can handle people's 2 guards instead of forcing Hinrich to do it, and we'll suddenly see both Kirk and Gordon improving because they'll have someone else to create open shots for them and they won't be as worn out during games by playing defense against guys so much bigger than them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.