Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much Will the Bulls pay?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Bullies4Life
How much will our Players be geting paid in the future? Do you guys think we will keep them all?

Kirk-
Ben-
Deng-
Chandler-
Noc-

I can see something like this working... but im not the best guy w/ numbers and contracts...

Kirk- 6 years, 60 mil. (10 a year?)
Ben- 6 years, 60 mil.
Deng-6 years, 60 mil.
Chandler-6 years, 63 mil
Nocioni-(this is a tuff one) 6 years, 45mil?....

Yeah i know, Chandler is our player getting the most money.. but just because we overpaid him doesnt mean we have to overpay for the others... We dont have to be like the knicks and overpay EVERYONE.

I just hope all of the players' agents dont start that, "this player is better than Tyson, he should be getting paid more," kinda thing...

And then lets not forget the player(s) we sign this off season... and then our top 5 rookie we get blink.gif Are we gonna keep em all?? Any1 care to add, or have a disagreement w/ something, please feel free to share. All comments are welcomed bringit.gif
JPargo
I dont know if your talking about contract extensions or when we have to re-sign them. I dont think anyof those contracts that you mentioned will happen ph34r.gif .
If we are talking extensions over the summer then its probably something like this....

Kirk-36mil-6yrs-6mil per year
Ben-30mil-6yrs-5mil per year
Deng-28mil-6yrs-4.7mil per year
Noc-24mil-6yrs-4mil per year

Our core is not a greedy. i think they all know how much they are worth. By the way they all played this year. I think these would be about the right payments.

As for the 2 rookies we are going to get in the draft. (This is assuming Lamarcus is gone)
Andrea Baragnani-2.9mil-1yr(Taking from hoopshype)
Saer Sene- Probably 1.2mil-2yrs- 600k per year

Trade Mike Sweetney and Darius for a tall SG. That puts our roster at something like this....

PG-Kirk/duhon/pargo
SG-Ben/Player aquired from trade/Pargo
SF-Luol/Andres/Andrea
PF-Tyson/Andrea/Malik
C-FA/Saer/Othella

Good depth at all postions
Bullies4Life
hhmm... looks like we're way off from eachother. Anybody have anything to say about this?
bulls91
QUOTE (JPargo @ May 18 2006, 04:20 PM)
I dont know if your talking about contract extensions or when we have to re-sign them. I dont think anyof those contracts that you mentioned will happen ph34r.gif .
If we are talking extensions over the summer then its probably something like this....

Kirk-36mil-6yrs-6mil per year
Ben-30mil-6yrs-5mil per year
Deng-28mil-6yrs-4.7mil per year
Noc-24mil-6yrs-4mil per year

Our core is not a greedy. i think they all know how much they are worth. By the way they all played this year. I think these would be about the right payments.

As for the 2 rookies we are going to get in the draft. (This is assuming Lamarcus is gone)
Andrea Baragnani-2.9mil-1yr(Taking from hoopshype)
Saer Sene- Probably 1.2mil-2yrs- 600k per year

Trade Mike Sweetney and Darius for a tall SG. That puts our roster at something like this....

PG-Kirk/duhon/pargo
SG-Ben/Player aquired from trade/Pargo
SF-Luol/Andres/Andrea
PF-Tyson/Andrea/Malik
C-FA/Saer/Othella

Good depth at all postions

nice i like that alot that would be a great starting rotation and back-up core and we will also have a great amount of money so that we can do some things in the future.
The Gladiator
Duhon= Gone
Pargo= Gone
Harrington= Gone
Pike= Gone
Allen= Gone
Schencscher= 1 year 500k
Hinrich 6 year 52 mil
Chandler= Gone
Deng = 6 year 54 mil
Gordon= Gone
Noc= 3 year 20 mil
JPargo
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 18 2006, 05:48 PM)
Duhon= Gone
Pargo= Gone
Harrington= Gone
Pike= Gone
Allen= Gone
Schencscher= 1 year 500k
Hinrich 6 year 52 mil
Chandler= Gone
Deng = 6 year 54 mil
Gordon= Gone
Noc= 3 year 20 mil

Yay now we can have absolutly NO DEPTH what so ever. This is the most terrible thing i've ever seen.
Oh i forgot to put Luke in my post. He'll be the last option for Center and Othella will be last option for PF
SoxFan1
Duhon= Gone
Pargo= Gone
Harrington= Gone
Pike= Gone
Allen= Gone
Chandler= Gone
Gordon= Gone

blink.gif
hammerhead johnson
Chandler= Gone

Where is he going? sad.gif
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 19 2006, 10:19 AM)
Where is he going? sad.gif

The obvious answer is nowhere. We'd have a hell of a time trading him with his contract unless we took an equally horrendous contract back.
Bullies4Life
Anyone think Kirk shoud get paid what he deserves?? 10 mil a year sounds fair.

Ill ask you guys a question... What other point guard would u guys rather have than Kirk.... a guy that plays both ends of the floor... Ill tell you what, its hard finding a complete PG these days... You guys should see how crazy other team fans are about this guy... I would not be surprised if other teams would offer him close to the MAX. the guy plays hard and brings it every night. And is playing w/ out a front court.... The guy desereves his money...
The Gladiator
Guys I dont mean wed be getting rid of them next year, I mean, when the time comes, I dont think we will resign these guys maybe via trade or something. Cuz I think we trade Gordon in the near future therefore WE wont give him a new deal IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.