Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Lucky Charms For Paxson
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
BuLLzDoMaIn
Chicago Sun-Times - With the Bulls being the only team attending the NBA Lottery tonight that made the playoffs, GM John Paxson can consider himself lucky.

''If there's a good way to get in it, this is the way to do it,'' Paxson said Monday.

The Bulls find themselves in Secaucus in place of the New York Knicks , who acquired Eddy Curry in exchange for their unprotected first round pick and then crashed to the league's second worst record, giving the Bulls the second best shot at the top pick.

After seeing New York's misfortune become his good fortune, Paxson isn't going to press his luck by bringing any good-luck charms with him.

''There's nothing I can put in my pocket that's going to affect the outcome,'' he said. ''I'm not going to have any lucky charms or anything. Not my style.'' [
Iguana
I would LMFAO if i saw someone with a bull of Lucky Charms and was eating it while the lottery was going on. That would be some comedy!
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Iguana @ May 23 2006, 12:21 PM)
I would LMFAO if i saw someone with a bull of Lucky Charms and was eating it while the lottery was going on. That would be some comedy!

LOL, that would be great. Just bring in the box of cereal and start eating it while the draft order is picked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.