Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jesus Illinois Sucked!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
What the hell? Dee Brown is so overated. He shoots like 34%. This team failed Almost all of my expectations this year. Augustine was the only consistent player on the team. Its just sad. Ur thoughts on the game? mecry.gif
madisonsmadhouse
I think Illinois did a good job for the players they had back. I hadn't really seen Washington yet this year, but they were really impressive on the defensive end.
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Mar 18 2006, 06:50 PM)
What the hell? Dee Brown is so overated. He shoots like 34%. This team failed Almost all of my expectations this year. Augustine was the only consistent player on the team. Its just sad. Ur thoughts on the game? mecry.gif

they had some shi+ as$ refs to the whole game should be done over wit ha better refing crew.
ZoomSlowik
Illinois needs to take the ball to the rack more. It's kind of hard to draw a decent number of fouls when you spend most of your posession passing the ball around the perimeter followed by a jumpshot. Washington was attacking the whole second half, which would account for a lot of the descrepancy. This isn't new either, they did that last year too. By not attacking the basket enough, their offense isn't consistent, which can explain a lot of their struggles.
soxfan101
the problem is on offense Dee Brown is more suited for a Ben Gordon style of play instead of being the main ball handler and distributer.
Da Bulls 88
Dee Brown and James Augustine. mecry.gif
Chisoxfn
Well the whole Big 10 pretty much stunk. Since I'm an Iowa homer I'll say that our team was robbed on a lucky shot, but we still blew a double digit lead in the 2nd half.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.