Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: aldridge,thomas & roy visiting bulls
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
LaMarcus Aldridge of Texas, Tyrus Thomas of LSU and Brandon Roy from Washington each will try to make his case this week to be selected by the Bulls with the No. 2 pick in the June 28 NBA draft. Aldridge will work out for general manager John Paxson and coach Scott Skiles on Wednesday. Thomas, whose athleticism has earned rave reviews from his peers, will be in on Thursday and Roy, probably the best guard in the draft, will be in town on Saturday.
-- Chicago Tribune

they will alll have a chance to impress the bulls
madisonsmadhouse
Well we should know a whole lot more from our side after this week. I can't wait until Toronto has their guys in and starts to make up their minds on what they want to do.
RememberThe90's
I heard a rumor that Aldridge doesn't wan't to play for Toronto..

anyone else hearing this.

Regardless if Aldridge is on the board for us he is the logical choice.
sport1016
Rumor is that he wants to play for us (Duh, we're the only team picking at the top with a chance to go deep next year)

And his agent is Arm Tellem, who has a very good relationship with Paxson from the past, recently owes Paxson for the tim thomas buyout. He was VERY appreciative that we didn't just make him rot at home, but let him go out and play for someone else to earn a new contract.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Jun 13 2006, 12:16 PM)
I heard a rumor that Aldridge doesn't wan't to play for Toronto..

anyone else hearing this.

Regardless if Aldridge is on the board for us he is the logical choice.

I haven't heard this, but it doesn't surprise me at all... Besides the MUCH higher taxes, players don't feel as comfortable up there for some reason. This is the primary reason that the Raptors are rumored to be looking at mostly international players who don't mind Canada.
Bullies4Life
Ive heard, when asked how bad he wants to go number 1, that he doesnt feel like he needs to go at that spot...He never said things like, "Oh it would be great, or id love to be number 1, or it would be a dream come true." Every1 has gotten the idea that he doesnt really want to be drafted number 1 to the Raptors, but instead come here w/ the Bulls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.