Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls/Pacers game thread 3/22
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2
madisonsmadhouse
A big chance for the Bulls to make a statement against a team ahead of them in the standings.
Timoperezrulez
You really like to start these threads early dont you?
SoxFan1
It's a ritual at SoxTalk and it seems it will be here as well. Game threads are fun.
Timoperezrulez
I agree they are fun, but over 24 hours in advance?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 21 2006, 09:20 PM)

We have had threads days in advance.
Chisoxfn
So what happened in the game?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 21 2006, 10:23 PM)
So what happened in the game?

Tommorrow night dude. It's gotta be the beard.
Chisoxfn
Oh I just assumed with the game thread up it was tonight. Dar...I'm just a little slow.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 21 2006, 10:47 PM)
Oh I just assumed with the game thread up it was tonight. Dar...I'm just really really slow.

biggrin.gif
soxfan101
maybe should be a rule the game threads cant go up until the actual day of the game.... so everyone can wait at their cmp's until the clock dings 12 and hurry to be the first to make one.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 21 2006, 09:20 PM)

Its a tradition to put up the next games thread soon after the previous games thread discussion dies, that way if people want to talk about the upcoming opponent they have somewhere to do so, that leads right into the ballgame. It makes perfect sense to me. huh.gif
Timoperezrulez
I suppose thats a good enough reason for me
Chisoxfn
Should be a good game. Problem is this team is in pretty much every game, they just continue to crumble late in games. We really miss Antonio Davis' leadership.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 22 2006, 12:42 PM)
Should be a good game. Problem is this team is in pretty much every game, they just continue to crumble late in games. We really miss Antonio Davis' leadership.

The Knicks probably do too.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 22 2006, 03:18 PM)
The Knicks probably do too.

Its kinda hard to lead 11 guys who are going all in different directions.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22 2006, 03:22 PM)
Its kinda hard to lead 11 guys who are going all in different directions.

Actually, it was directed to the fact that they traded him to Toronto but that too. laugh.gif

The Knicks puzzle me, but their pick makes me happy.
SoxFan1
6-2 Indiana early...
SoxFan1
Bulls getting to the line. That is definitely good news.
TeaLeafReaderII
Noc is playing with a fire I have never seen before ph34r.gif .... I predict a double double

can I change my pick to click?

oh crap... here comes oneil
SoxFan1
Jermaine O'Neal finally back. Scores on his first attempt.
SoxFan1
Livingston already in the game. Noc on fire! 21-10 Bulls. Timeout.

Look's like I made a good decision picking Noc! headbang.gif
SoxFan1
27-14 after 1 quarter. 7 boards for Sweets already. He also has 6 points and 2 blocks. Bulls with some tenacious D. Noc with 7 too. Bulls have the fire.
TeaLeafReaderII
O'Neal ---> bang.gif <----Sweetney
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 22 2006, 06:48 PM)
Pacers ---> bang.gif <----Bulls

Nocioni and Sweets are carrying the team tonight...no question. Bulls in foul trouble early in the 2nd quarter though.

If only they played like this every night...and every 4th quarter.
TeaLeafReaderII
On the radio they said noc went to the locker room to get stitched up... is he back on the bench yet?

NM Bill Wenington just said he is back... now lets put him back on the court.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 22 2006, 06:58 PM)
On the radio they said noc went to the locker room to get stitched up... is he back on the bench yet?

Not sure. But Malik Allen was taken to the locker room earlier with back problems. Nothing serious.
WHarris1
If this team every played consistently I would spiff my pants.
SoxFan1
Indiana mounting a nice comeback. 45-39 now. I don't know what Skiles is thinking with these lineups sometimes.
WHarris1
Sixers beating the fish out of the Hawks, so even if we win we won't gain ground. Just have to keep pace.

Dear Bulls,
Learn to play consistent ball...right now.
Thanks.
Chisoxfn
The Bulls were up by as many as 15 in the first half, but the lead is cut to 5 with 1 second left, however Sweetney hits a last second shot to make it a 7 point Bulls lead.
SoxFan1
Skiles better have said something during the half. 3rd quarter just like the 1st, come on now!
hammerhead johnson
Okay, Chandler better get at least 15 minutes worth of playing time in the 2nd Half. Skiles still has no clue how to use him. When he gets that second foul less than halfway through the 2nd Quarter, he stays on the bench until halftime, which is bullshit. Jeff Foster schooled Malik Allen something fierce with a dunk and an easy layup right at the beginning of the game. They put Chandler on him, and he was finished. I want to see Jermaine O'Neal try to make a move on Chandler right now, but I won't, because Tyson is too busy guarding David Harrison. mad.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
ok so who had sweetney as there pick to click? laugh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 22 2006, 07:30 PM)
ok so who had sweetney as there pick to click? laugh.gif

No one. laugh.gif Luckily for me. Of the chosen, Noc is leading the way right now followed by Deng.
hammerhead johnson
Sweets still hasn't lost any weight. You'd never know that his body was so well-rounded if you had his mug shot. Pinhead defined.

That said, he's been playing okay in this game. His defense is beyond brutal, but oh well. If he received 20+ minutes on average, he'd lead the league in fouls-commited-per-minute.
SoxFan1
Poor play in the 2nd half. Down to a 1 point lead. Good job by Skiles keeping the hottest player on the bench. It is incredible how inconsistent the Bulls are.
WHarris1
What do ya know...Bulls trail. banghead.gif
SoxFan1
And the Pacers take the lead. Amazing.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 22 2006, 07:41 PM)
Poor play in the 2nd half. Down to a 1 point lead. Good job by Skiles keeping the hottest player on the bench. It is incredible how inconsistent the Bulls are.

they put three stitches in during the half...
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 22 2006, 07:46 PM)
they put three stitches in during the half...

Not to Sweetney.

But either way, Foster has 13 boards...wow.
Timoperezrulez
Chandler has been a pretty disapointing pick to click....
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 22 2006, 07:49 PM)
Chandler has been a pretty disapointing pick to click....

Now sympathize with the guy who chose Malik Allen... laugh.gif
WHarris1
wub.gif Duhon running the offense.
SoxFan1
Bulls manage to keep a lead heading into the 4th. 70-67. J-O'Neal took Tyson on that last drive.
WHarris1
Bulls with 3 team fouls in 1:40.

Gonna be a longggggg quarter
Chisoxfn
Somehow we have a lead.
WHarris1
We lose this game I am gonna freaking hurt something
WHarris1
Bulls down 7.

God I hate these guys. Forget the playoffs give me two lotto picks.
Timoperezrulez
We dont deserve to be in the playoffs
The Gladiator
You dont have a go to guy. A perfect Example. The Bulls cannot hold leads to save their lives, we had a 15 point lead and blew that away. Hopefully next year we will upgrade our lineup with a "True" Power Forward like Jermaine Oneal and can go to him late in games. Two Players that have regressed so much right now these last couple weeks are, Tyson Chandler and Ben Gordon. Deng Didnt do ne thing today, once again Noc puts in a great game, hes playing much better. So these are the things that kill us when we fall behind, its tough for us to creep back up and actually WIN the games.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.