Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***LAST CALL*** Mock Draft Contest
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
SoxFan1
Ok, so here is how it works, posters pick a team that they want to account for. There is 30 picks but some teams have multiple 1st round picks and others have no 1st round picks. So, claim a team, and the draft will go in order.

Since we have only a bit over a week, we have to get it done quickly. Pick your teams today and once all the teams are filled, we will start picking. If you want 2 teams, go ahead and pick them. In order to make a trade, you must get in touch with who you want to trade with via PM or E-mail or whatever and both parties need to agree upon the trades.

I got dibs so I pick the Bulls....hehe.

We'll make it until Wednesday at Noon CT to sign up for teams and then we will distibute the remaining teams to people who have already signed up. We'll start the draft Thursday morning.

The draft will go in order, so:

1.) Toronto - southsider2k5
2.) Chicago - SoxFan1
3.) Charlotte - HardWorkin'Hinrich
4.) Portland - WHarris
5.) Atlanta - ZoomSlowik
6.) Minnesota - Bullies4Ever
7.) Boston - Bullies4Life
8.) Houston - southsider2k5
9.) Golden State - Chisoxfn
10.) Seattle - bschmaranz
11.) Orlando - Bullies4Life
12.) New Orleans/Oklahoma City - TRU
13.) Philadelphia - Bullies4Life
14.) Utah - sport1016
15.) New Orleans/Oklahoma City - TRU
16.) Chicago - SoxFan1
17.) Indiana - Heads22
18.) Washington - bschmaranz
19.) Sacramento - Rowand44
20.) New York - JPargo
21.) Phoenix - HardWorkin'Hinrich
22.) New Jersey - ZoomSlowik
23.) New Jersey - ZoomSlowik
24.) Memphis - The Gladiator
25.) Cleveland - Chicago Bulls Franchise
26.) LA Lakers - JPargo
27.) Phoenix - HardWorkin'Hinrich
28.) Dallas - WHarris1
29.) New York - JPargo
30.) Portland - WHarris1
WHarris1
I'll take Portland
JPargo
well since chicago has been taken, i guess ill take the lakers
madisonsmadhouse
I'll take Houston
ZoomSlowik
Give me Atlanta, New Jersey, and I'll take whomever is left at the end as well.

Can we make trades? Cause that would be interesting. I might move the Atlanta pick depending on who is there.
SoxFan1
Sure, trades are allowed. You must get in touch with who you want to trade with via PM or E-mail or whatever and both parties need to agree upon the trades.
madisonsmadhouse
I'll take more teams if there are teams leftover...
SoxFan1
We'll make it until Wednesday at Noon CT to sign up for teams and then we will distibute the remaining teams to people who have already signed up. We'll start the draft Thursday morning.
Bullies4Life
im taking Orlando
Bullies4Life
im a little bit confused... So basically we are having a mock draft , and we get to pick the team we want, and do research on them... and see what sounds like the most realitic/best player they can get? And we are doing this thurday morning?
HardWorkin'Hinrich
I'll take Charlotte.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jun 20 2006, 01:22 PM)
im a little bit confused... So basically we are having a mock draft , and we get to pick the team we want, and do research on them... and see what sounds like the most realitic/best player they can get? And we are doing this thurday morning?

Basically, we are holding the TalkBulls version of the draft. Your the GM of your team, you pick who you want, you can make deals, whatever. Just read the rules.
WHarris1
Can I have Dallas as well?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 20 2006, 01:27 PM)
Can I have Dallas as well?

Sure.
Bullies4Ever
You giiive me Minnesota.
Bullies4Life
I wanna take two teams, but ill wait and make sure every1 that wants to play has a team. biggrin.gif
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Can I also have the Phoenix picks?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 20 2006, 01:43 PM)
Can I also have the Phoenix picks?

Yup.
SoxFan1
Golden State (9), Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Philadelphia (13), Indiana (17), Washington (18), New York (20,29), and Memphis (24) are available.
sport1016
Utah?

Thanks
SoxFan1
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 20 2006, 01:53 PM)
Utah?

Thanks

You got it.
madisonsmadhouse
I'll take Toronto if no one else wants them.
Bullies4Ever
Im entertaining offers for KG anybody? huh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Jun 20 2006, 02:17 PM)
Im entertaining offers gor KG anybody? huh.gif

You can negotiate but trades will be announced and finalized on draft day. When a trade is agreed upon, both parties need to contact me to let me know the entire deal.
Bullies4Life
ill take Boston.... but if ANY1 needs a team, i will be more than happy to give up this team biggrin.gif
sport1016
Consider Carlos Boozer on the market

A shooting guard, a pick, are possibilities, but preferably a decent pick and a dependable vet (defensive center, maybe SG) would get the deal done

I am looking at YOU.....power forward starved teams (especially but not limited to)
Bulls
Blazers
Hawks
Celtics
Warriors
Sonics
Hornets
Lakers
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Cleveland
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jun 20 2006, 04:21 PM)
Cleveland

Gotcha.

Golden State (9), Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Philadelphia (13), Indiana (17), Washington (18), New York (20,29), and Memphis (24) are still available.
JPargo
can i get New York? por favor
SoxFan1
QUOTE (JPargo @ Jun 20 2006, 05:39 PM)
can i get New York? por favor

No problemo.

Golden State (9), Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Philadelphia (13), Indiana (17), Washington (18), and Memphis (24) are still available.
JPargo
lol my spanish skills are great
ZoomSlowik
Atlanta has numerous SG/SF types available for a big man or PG.
The Gladiator
How bout New York? Anyone take them?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 20 2006, 10:27 PM)
How bout New York? Anyone take them?

Taken by JPargo.
SoxFan1
Golden State (9), Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Philadelphia (13), Indiana (17), Washington (18), and Memphis (24) are still available.
ZoomSlowik
Give me the Hornets too.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 20 2006, 11:45 PM)
Give me the Hornets too.

Since you already have mutiple teams, we shoud leave the rest to others who don't have any teams yet. If no one picks them by noon tommorrow (today), you got NO/OK.
Chisoxfn
I'll take Golden State and if you want me to take another team thats fine too.
sport1016
Zoom-

I think Carlos Boozer would be an excellent fit in atlanta as a bruiser F/C

I need a shooting guard. We both have picks

can we make this work?
The Gladiator
Then Ill take Memphis
SoxFan1
Jas, you got GS and Gladiator, you got Memphis.

Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Philadelphia (13), Indiana (17), and Washington (18) are still available.
Bullies4Life
gimmie Philly if no one else will take em...
SoxFan1
I'll give it until 3 PM CT to pick teams and then negotiations and what not can proceed. The draft starts tomorrow with southsider2k5 on the clock...
SoxFan1
Seattle (10), New Orleans/Oklahoma City (12, 15), Indiana (17), and Washington (18) are still available.
madisonsmadhouse
The #1 pick and/or Chris Bosh are on the table from Toronto. ISO a true center and guards.

Call me.
The Gladiator
Can I have Seattle too?
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 20 2006, 11:46 PM)
Since you already have mutiple teams, we shoud leave the rest to others who don't have any teams yet. If no one picks them by noon tommorrow (today), you got NO/OK.

Okay, that's fair.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 21 2006, 11:51 AM)
Can I have Seattle too?

If no one has Seattle by 3, you get 'em. Same for you Zoom, if no one picks NO/OK, you got it.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 21 2006, 10:30 AM)
Zoom-

I think Carlos Boozer would be an excellent fit in atlanta as a bruiser F/C

I need a shooting guard.  We both have picks

can we make this work?

Sorry, Boozer isn't worth his contract and is a little too injury prone for Atlanta's liking.
SoxFan1
On another note, the Bulls would be interested in trading down for the right price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.