Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mr Livingston I presume?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/livingston_060322.html

The Chicago Bulls today signed guard Randy Livingston to a 10-day contract.
Livingston, 6-4, 209-pounds, joins the Bulls via the Idaho Stampede of the CBA, where he appeared in 13 games (all starts) and produced averages of 15.5 ppg, 12.7 apg and 5.5 rpg in 39.1 mpg; he shot .410 from the field and .788 from the line.
Chisoxfn
Anyone know anything about him?
bulls91
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 22 2006, 12:56 PM)
Anyone know anything about him?

good question?
TeaLeafReaderII
He is just checked in...
fathom
Livingston was a monster recruit for LSU over 10 years ago at LSU. He was supposed to be one of the best point guards to enter college in the last 25 years. He suffered a bad knee injury, and he never regained his overall ability. He's bounced around the NBA on a few teams. I remember him seeming like a good guy though, and he's a cool person to have on the team.

BTW, is there any news about my man Luke getting signed to a deal for the rest of the season?
B-4-Bulls
Looks like a pretty nice well built guy, hopefully can help us out a little bit since our gaurds have been getting into major foul trouble early in games.
hammerhead johnson
If his first 6 minutes in a Bulls uniform are any indication:

He looks like an above average defensive player with the ability to make smart decisions on the offensive end of the court. Chris Duhon on steroids with a little less defensive ability, basically.
TeaLeafReaderII
he racked up fouls pretty quickly... did they look like bad calls?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Mar 22 2006, 07:31 PM)
If his first 6 minutes in a Bulls uniform are any indication:

He looks like an above average defensive player with the ability to make smart decisions on the offensive end of the court. Chris Duhon on steroids with a little less defensive ability, basically.

And with less teeth. laugh.gif
Chisoxfn
4 fouls in like 9 minutes.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 22 2006, 08:02 PM)
4 fouls in like 9 minutes.

Ya but thats what happens to everybody that signs and plays there first game on a 10 day. I like his emotion/hustle, getting after it on Defense wich is what we need. He stopped looking to shoot once he missed his first shot. Skiles told him about 1 min ago to start shooting or, look for his shot.
madisonsmadhouse
Livingston will finish the season as a Bull.

This from today's trib...

STICKING AROUND: The Bulls signed veteran guard Randy Livingston to a contract that will keep him on the roster at least for the remaining regular-season games.

Livingston, who joined the Bulls on March 22, had appeared in only three games since signing two consecutive 10-day contracts.
JPargo
In all the games hes played with the bulls, which is i think 3. He hasnt scored at all. It just looks like he's on his way out of the NBA very soon. AND to fathorn Luke is signed for the rest of the Season
bulls91
QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 22 2006, 06:51 PM)
Livingston was a monster recruit for LSU over 10 years ago at LSU.  He was supposed to be one of the best point guards to enter college in the last 25 years.  He suffered a bad knee injury, and he never regained his overall ability.  He's bounced around the NBA on a few teams.  I remember him seeming like a good guy though, and he's a cool person to have on the team.

BTW, is there any news about my man Luke getting signed to a deal for the rest of the season?

where have you been luke has been signed for the last couple of weeks now. biggrin.gif sleep2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.