Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mock Draft Talk...
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Chisoxfn
Looking for bigs:
Foyle, Jrich, Peitrus, Baron Davis and Fisher are all on the block.
madisonsmadhouse
Gimmie a second, I have two sets of talks going on for the #8 pick
JPargo
IM looking to move up in the draft people (knicks)
Chisoxfn
I have one last trade talk to make before making my selection @ 8.
sport1016
looking to shop boozer for sg or defensive center still
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 22 2006, 11:24 AM)

Just shot you something now that I finished up that one deal I was telling ya about. So I changed the offer a bit, but I think its a little better than the one involving Foyle.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 22 2006, 01:24 PM)

I am interested in Boozer with Houston. I am going to PM you.
Chisoxfn
Current Roster:
Bigs
Juwan Howard
Stromile Swift
Ike Diogu
Andres Biedrins
Zarko Cabarkaba

Forwards:
Andres Nocioni
Calbert Cheaney
Chris Taft

Guards:
Fisher
Richardson
Davis
Alston
Monte Ellis
Will Bynum

Draft Picks:
Patrick O'Bryant

Interested in moving Baron, Howard, Fisher
SoxFan1
Very satisfied with the Bulls draft. We get Bargnani, Brewer, and Troy Murphy. We definitely solidified our low post needs and Brewer is the big guard we need as well. I almost came up to the 5th pick to nab Roy but the deal didn't go through.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
The Bulls turned out good, good job.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 22 2006, 02:49 PM)
The Bulls turned out good, good job.

Yeah, I am definitely satified. Letting go of Nocioni was tough but knowing that Deng has no celing really eased that move for me. Murphy is a good low post player who can shoot from the outside too. He's tough to guard because of his outside ability and he and Bargnani should be able to work together going inside and outside.
madisonsmadhouse
The Rockets would be willing to trade one of Dunleavy, Pietrus, or even McGrady for a true PF and/or PG. Yao is untouchable, but everyone else on the roster is tradeable.
SoxFan1
Would anyone care to hand over one of their teams to Rememberthe90's? He was late registering and would like to participate so if anyone with 2 or more teams would be kind enough to hand over their picks to him, that would be really cool of you.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 12:06 PM)
Would anyone care to hand over one of their teams to Rememberthe90's? He was late registering and would like to participate so if anyone with 2 or more teams would be kind enough to hand over their picks to him, that would be really cool of you.

If no one with two teams gives one up, he can always team up with me in making the rest of the picks for the Warriors.
bschmaranz
I'll give him the Wiz if he'd like to get in on this.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Jun 22 2006, 03:13 PM)
I'll give him the Wiz if he'd like to get in on this.

Hold that thought.
SoxFan1
I'm surprised Seattle took Sene. Shelden Williams, Rodney Carney, Randy Foye, and JJ Redick are still on the board.
bschmaranz
I personally felt like the Sonics need a true center.
bschmaranz
O'Bryant is who I wanted, was almost banking on him being available at 10.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Jun 22 2006, 03:24 PM)
O'Bryant is who I wanted, was almost banking on him being available at 10.

Shoulda traded up. wink.gif laugh.gif
SoxFan1
RememberThe90's now controls the Philadelphia 76ers. Thanks for offering him the Wizards bschmaranz. We appreciate it.
sport1016
I NEED a starting SG and a backup big for Boozer!!!!! That or a starting Center
ZoomSlowik
Yikes, a little high for Williams. He's a good athlete but he's still a bit raw.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 22 2006, 03:38 PM)
Yikes, a little high for Williams.

Yeah, I thought so too. If he wanted a big man, Shelden Williams was there to but TRU gave me this:

Pick #12
1. LaMarcus Aldridge
2. Patrick O'Bryant
3. Rodney Carney
4. Shawne Williams
5. Tiago Splitter
6. Saer Sene
7. Aaron Gray
SoxFan1
Bullies4Life, did you not get my PM's?
sport1016
last chance to get boozer for a 2guard..............

send me PM fast!

straight up

good 2 for boozer
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 02:39 PM)
Yeah, I thought so too. If he wanted a big man, Shelden Williams was there to but TRU gave me this:

Oh, forgot that it was off a list.
SoxFan1
As Heads was on the clock, I thought to myself..."Wow, they completely forgot about Randy Foye."
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 01:40 PM)
As Heads was on the clock, I thought to myself..."Wow, they completely forgot about Randy Foye."

I thought about him and wish someone made me an offer, but the Warriors have a ton of guards/pg's so Foye just didn't fit.
JPargo
Lakers are looking to move up... Lamar odom is on the block for anyone
SoxFan1
Nice pick there JPargo. I wasn't expecting that. What position did you draft him at and why him? It's a bit of a stretch.
JPargo
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 05:17 PM)
Nice pick there JPargo. I wasn't expecting that. What position did you draft him at and why him? It's a bit of a stretch.

I figuerd Jalen will be gone in a year or two he can fron jalen and then he will be ready to play some serious minutes in the future
SoxFan1
Zoom wanted a guard and a big man with his 2 picks and he got his top guys from his big board. Brown and Johnson. Personally, I think Brown is a steal at 22.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 05:25 PM)
Zoom wanted a guard and a big man with his 2 picks and he got his top guys from his big board. Brown and Johnson. Personally, I think Brown is a steal at 22.

As do I. I would be very happy with that if I were really the Nets GM. biggrin.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 22 2006, 03:50 PM)
As do I. I would be very happy with that if I were really the Nets GM. biggrin.gif

I think Warrior fans around the web are already chiming in for me to be there new GM. Afterall I have gotten them some low post players, a legit SF in Noc, a guy that could be a long time center, and a project forward with skillz.

Oh and a few more pg's. Only thing left is to deal some guards.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 22 2006, 06:50 PM)

I don't know much about Johnson though. With Pecherov, Boone, Freeland, and Pittsnogle avaialble, I would have thought them instead. And from what I know, Pecherov's stock is skyrocketing into the end of the lottery/mid 1st round.
SoxFan1
Expect another move from the Bulls btw.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 05:57 PM)
I don't know much about Johnson though. With Pecherov, Boone, Freeland, and Pittsnogle avaialble, I would have thought them instead. And from what I know, Pecherov's stock is skyrocketing into the end of the lottery/mid 1st round.

Johnson's a big guy with some pretty good athleticism. Apparently a lot of teams like him. He's already got an NBA body unlike a lot of guys, which helps. FWIW, Ford has him going #17 to the Pacers.

I don't know much about Pecherov, other than that he seems to have decent potential, and it sounds like he might stay in Europe for another year or two. He also sounds like a bit of a tweener right now, and the Nets can use another banger off the bench.
bulls91
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 22 2006, 01:53 PM)
Yeah, I am definitely satified. Letting go of Nocioni was tough but knowing that Deng has no celing really eased that move for me. Murphy is a good low post player who can shoot from the outside too. He's tough to guard because of his outside ability and he and Bargnani should be able to work together going inside and outside.

where did you hear this from is this from your fantasy team or did it really happen huh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jun 22 2006, 04:23 PM)
where did you hear this from is this from your fantasy team or did it really happen huh.gif

No, we did a mock draft on the site and he made a trade with Golden State (who was me).

None of this is real, but if you chec kthe thread below there is a rumor of the Bulls and Warriors talking about a similar deal.
SoxFan1
HardWorkin'Hinrich...did you get my PM?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hard workin' did you get MY PM? biggrin.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Im happy, I got a great Athlete and a "Steal" IMO In James White the SG out of Cinci. Great Athlete and I look forward for him to play Backup SG for me this season and possibly start. Also I love my trade by getting rid of Larry hughes and Damon Jones and Martynas Andrewhatever for Borris Diaw and his 27th pick so I could get my starting PG in Dee Brown because Im sick of Snow.

My starting lineup so far is.

PG Dee Brown/Eric Snow
SG Flip Murray/James White
SF Lebron James/Pavlovic
PF Boris Diaw/Varejo
C Big Z
JPargo
The New York Knicks have waived forward Ime Udoka
SoxFan1
QUOTE (JPargo @ Jun 22 2006, 09:54 PM)
The New York Knicks have waived forward Ime Udoka

laugh.gif
JPargo
had to get rid of him jsut a waste o space
ZoomSlowik
Interesting that Jordan Farmar and Rajon Rondo haven't been taken yet.
SoxFan1
I like what the Bulls did today. We shored up all of our positions. Here's what the team looks like:

PG: Kirk Hinrich, Chris Duhon
SG: Ben Gordon, Ronnie Brewer
SF: Luol Deng, Marcus Vinicius
PF: Troy Murphy, Andrea Bargnani, Malik Rose, Michael Sweetney
C: Tyson Chandler, Othella Harrington
WHarris1
The Mavs were looking for a bigger guard that can play point since they have a relatively small starting back court. While not impressed with anyone that can play the center position on the board, Collins had to be the pick.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 22 2006, 10:49 PM)
The Mavs were looking for a bigger guard that can play point since they have a relatively small starting back court. While not impressed with anyone that can play the center position on the board, Collins had to be the pick.

Sergio Rodriguez? Jordan Farmar?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.