Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: which draft would be better
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
to me i would take Aldrige and Roy both good defenders and also great scoreing players that can creat there own shot.
Chisoxfn
I'd like Aldridge or O'Neal and one of the Florida bigs, whether its Noah or Horford.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 22 2006, 06:06 PM)
and one of the Florida bigs, whether its Noah or Horford.

You know they are both only sophs right?
bulls91
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 22 2006, 06:13 PM)
You know they are both only sophs right?

exectly they will stay in flordia because they need the experiance and also need to get better to play at the NBA level.
madisonsmadhouse
Give me ONeal over anyone. Having learned the Elton Brand lesson, give the guy I know goes 20-10, vs the guy who might.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22 2006, 08:53 PM)
Give me ONeal over anyone. Having learned the Elton Brand lesson, give the guy I know goes 20-10, vs the guy who might.

Garnett > O'Neal

It is undeniable. If someone said "You have the chance to take either Garnett or O'Neal." I am going with KG 99 out of 100 times.
fathom
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 22 2006, 06:15 PM)
exectly they will stay in flordia because they need the experiance and also need to get better to play at the NBA level.

Noah's almost a lock to go pro now. Scouts feel he could potentially be the first pick in the draft if he continues to dominate in the tourney.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 22 2006, 08:55 PM)
Garnett > O'Neal

It is undeniable. If someone said "You have the chance to take either Garnett or O'Neal." I am going with KG 99 out of 100 times.

why not 100 out of 100? huh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Mar 22 2006, 09:14 PM)
why not 100 out of 100? huh.gif

It would depend on who we have to give up and the health of both.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 22 2006, 08:55 PM)
Garnett > O'Neal

Sorry I was referring ot anyone else in the draft.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22 2006, 09:22 PM)
Sorry I was referring ot anyone else in the draft.

Oh, ok. Gotcha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.