Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Draft Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
SoxFan1
Use this thread for all talk coming up to the draft and on draft day to discuss the rest of the non-Bulls picks in the draft...
Chisoxfn
From the AZ Central Paper:

The Suns have had trade discussions with several teams and it appears the need to move up is to draft one of three players -- Thabo Sefalosha, a 6-6 shooting guard from Switzerland who has been playing professionally in Italy; Memphis small forward Rodney Carney; or Arkansas shooting guard Ronnie Brewer.
SoxFan1
You have to think that Portland is going big man 4 and guard 7.
SoxFan1
ESPN confirms that sources inside and outside Toronto say they will take Bargnani. Charlotte supposedly going for Morrison.
SoxFan1
Wow, the Blazers just ran out of this draft like thieves.
madisonsmadhouse
Interesting to see MJ go for Morrison over Gay.

Also interesting to see a couple of the UConn guys plummet, while the Duke guys flew off of the board quick.
Da Bulls 88
J.J. Redick and James Augustine to Magic. Dee Brown reunited with Deron Williams with the Jazz. headbang.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Speaking of Dee Brown, how big was that foot injury last year? If he doesn't get hurt and tests out OK at the camps, he would have been an easy first round pick last year, instead he falls into the middle of the second round.
Da Bulls 88
I didn't think Dee Brown was even going to get drafted. Good to see though.
ZoomSlowik
I thought I'd take a break from my Tyrus-bashing and post this link to Bill Simmons' Draft Diary. A couple good lines.

Draft Diary
WHarris1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 29 2006, 10:59 PM)
I thought I'd take a break from my Tyrus-bashing and post this link to Bill Simmons' Draft Diary. A couple good lines.

Draft Diary

Read that earlier this morning, fuckin priceless. lolhitting.gif
ZoomSlowik
Pretty scary, Chad Ford has his top 100 for the 2007 draft up on Insider already. Oden, Noah, McRoberts, and Hawes are all guys that could help the Bulls. Thank you Isaiah! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.