Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dolan to Isiah, Fix the Knicks or get fired
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Firing Larry Brown might cost Knicks owner James Dolan the remaining $40 million on Brown's contract, but team President Isiah Thomas, who was ordered by Dolan to take over, will pay with his job if the Knicks don't show "significant improvement" next season. It's Thomas' responsibility to clean up the 23-59 mess made by Brown, whom Dolan accused of signing a five-year deal worth $50 million with no intention of coaching more than one season. Contacted Monday night, Brown said, "That's the furthest thing from the truth . . . I loved the Knicks my whole life, and I care about my coaching career." Dolan said it was appropriate for Thomas to coach because he is responsible for every player on the 15-man roster. "He made this bed," Dolan said.

From today's Trib
Chisoxfn
Apparently this is his only opportunity, if Thomas doesn't get the job done this year he's gone. Maybe Dolan is starting to figure things out. I'd think all the press slamming him and Thomas would finally have an effect and add some pressure to this whole situation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.