Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lineup I would like to see
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
Since we are done for the year...I think Skiles should try guys out in different situations and lineups to evaluate for next year...I think he should try this one....

PG:Hinrich
SG:Deng
SF:Noch
PF:Sweetney*
C:Chandler**

I think this could be the starting lineup next year except for * and ** to be replaced by draft picks or free agents...
SoxFan1
This probably could have gone in another thread but it's fine for now. Anyways, I don't that is a competitive enought lineup, no matter who the PF and C are because Deng is too slow to guard some SG's in the NBA. I would like to see a lineup of:

PG: Hinrich
SG: FA/Trade/Pick
SF: Deng
PF: Chandler or FA/Trade/Pick
C: FA/Trade/Pick

Best case scenario's, IMO:

PG: Kirk
SG: Pick (Carney, Roy, etc.)
PF: Garnett
C: Aldridge

SG: Pierce
PF: Chandler

PF: O'Neal
C: Chandler
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 23 2006, 08:53 PM)

pray.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 23 2006, 09:01 PM)
pray.gif

for some reason i do not like pierce i remember the first game that we played the boston last year they were trash talking to ben and other stuff. so i think if we bring in paul ben will be gone.
bulls91
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 23 2006, 08:53 PM)
This probably could have gone in another thread but it's fine for now. Anyways, I don't that is a competitive enought lineup, no matter who the PF and C are because Deng is too slow to guard some SG's in the NBA. I would like to see a lineup of:

PG: Hinrich
SG: FA/Trade/Pick
PF: Chandler or FA/Trade/Pick
C: FA/Trade/Pick

Best case scenario's, IMO:

PF: Garnett

PF: O'Neal
C: Chandler

what i would like to see next year which could be possible next year is...

1) hinrich
2) Roy
3) Deng
4) Chandler
5) Aldridge

to me that would be a steller preformance. it would have shot blocking in chandler, down low post in Aldridge, good driver and shooter in roy, another good threat in hinrich, and a good versital player in deng that would be spelling champions to me.

what do you think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.