Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Agency
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Quick question, I've just been focused on the draft the past week or so, but when does FA start. The last time I really followed FA heavily was that first summer the Bulls had all the cap room. IIRC you have a week period or so where the teams can wine and dine (yet can't make an offer) and than at midnight the FA period begins and a lot of contracts get signed really quickly.
SoxFan1
I think it is the same as always. Mid July you can start talking but you cant sign until August 1st.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 27 2006, 01:48 PM)
I think it is the same as always. Mid July you can start talking but you cant sign until August 1st.

So July 15th you can start talking and August 1st you can actually sign?
SoxFan1
Nope, I was way wrong.

"negotiating period begins July 1, and teams can start signing players July 12"

via the Indianapolis Star.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 27 2006, 01:49 PM)
Nope, I was way wrong.

"negotiating period begins July 1, and teams can start signing players July 12"

via the Indianapolis Star.

Gracias. So right after the draft we get to move onto FA.

I ask that because I plan on upgrading the board to version 2 during some sort of dead time between now and FA (that way we got this site on the best platform so it can continue to grow).
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 27 2006, 04:51 PM)

I ask that because I plan on upgrading the board to version 2 during some sort of dead time between now and FA (that way we got this site on the best platform so it can continue to grow).

Gotcha.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 27 2006, 03:51 PM)

what is the difference from version 1 to version 2? Jw
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 27 2006, 02:41 PM)
what is the difference from version 1 to version 2? Jw

Version 2 has a few more features in terms of how to quote and has a little cleaner look. Definately some major upgrades in terms of quoting posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.