Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings from a RealGMer
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
JOHN
Hi Bulls fans. I'm JOHN from RealGM and I'll be also posting here where there seem to be quite good analytical discussion and I like it.

The draft is almost 12 hours away and i beleive Paxson will make the right choices today.

As I've stated elsewhere I know that Dukan has scouted heavily Thabo Sefolosha and view him as the perfect complement in the 3 guard rotation.

I've watched Sefolosha in a couple of games and he has this Pippenisque game where he mainly looks to distribute the ball and play defense.

Very good athletisism while Angelico Biella used a tall guard perimeter.

Saer Sene is also an intriguing prospect but I beleive the Bulls will have to agree on a deal sending Tyson Chandler elsewhere.

Ok..I want babble anymore...I look forward to reading your views and talking about Bulls cheers.gif

Go Bulls!
beck72
Seeing how Thabo worked against Roy [the top ranked SG] the bulls would have a good measure of his ability. If he could defend and play the kind of defense needed against the SG's/ SF's of the East [and have the ability to add some offense], he'd be a good pick at 16.

Whoever Pax picks, it should work out. They do their homework on these young guys.
Bullies4Life
Good to have you here John... ive followed GM for like the last 5 months or something.... Its too bad i cant join that forum...

-Anyways, ive read ur posts, and i have always thought that u bring some very intresting things to the table. So welcome to this board biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Welcome to the site cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
Welcome aboard cheers.gif

Thanks for that info on some of the Euro players. Great getting a little perspective from someone that has been able to see them play. I think the most any of us have seen are the ocassional youtube clip.

I'm intrigued at the possibility of Paxson playing things completely coy in an effort to make the Raptors feel comfortable enough to move to 3 or later (assuming we won't take Bargaini since no articles, no quotes, nothing really ties Pax to Bargs as of late) and than Pax will just snag him up.

At the same time Sefolsha seems to be a target of the Suns and he's a good athlete who really would be a nice fit if he is there at 16. You also have the possibility of a Marques Daniel swap according to Mike McGraw (or McGrath) of the Suntimes as well as Sports Illustrated .
SoxFan1
Welcome aboard and thanks for the info! cheers.gif You'll love it here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.