Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rumors about KG,Camby,Hassell,Jeffries and more
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
JOHN

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/281sd9.htm

A deal for Garnett would likely include Thomas, whose outrageous athleticism piqued the interest of the Timberwolves, among other teams.

One possibility has Thomas headed to the Bulls at the second overall pick. They then would send Thomas, center Tyson Chandler and forward Luol Deng to the Timberwolves in return for Garnett, the former Farragut Academy star. The deal could include other draft picks or lesser players.

Such a move would provide the Timberwolves with a young frontcourt to build around. In Garnett, the Bulls would have the superstar talent necessary to make a serious playoff run next spring, provided they're able to sign a free-agent center, such as Nene or Joel Przybilla, this summer.
-----------------------------------------------
The Bulls are one of several teams interested in restricted free-agent forward Jared Jeffries, who played with the Washington Wizards the last four seasons.

The 6-foot-11 Jeffries would fill an important role as the designated defender against Cleveland Cavaliers star forward LeBron James, who figures to be a Central Division rival for years to come.

"Somebody made the point that Jared Jeffries did a good job against LeBron because of his length and stuff, then you look at the stats and LeBron had some 40-point games against him," Paxson said. "That's not to take anything away from Jared Jeffries, but those guys are great for a reason."

Still in other rumors Tyson is being discussed for Marion,Boozer and Camby.

Warriors offered Murphy and No.9 for No.2 and No.16....LMAO
Celtics still considering Duhon for No.7

McGraw mentions Hassell and Marquis Daniels as possibilities for a trade with the 16th pick

lets get over with this

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=203226

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...asketball-print
madisonsmadhouse
Boozer would be an interesting pick up. I assume they are looking at some kind of a Chandler for Boozer deal? I'd like the move, as we need someone who can score on the block, and I think getting Carlos out of Utah, and into Chicago would get his career back on track.
Bullies4Life
id like a healthy Boozer... But will he be able to stay healthy for a full season? That remains to be seen...

16th for Hassell sounds good to me.. I wouldnt mind having Daniels either...
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jun 28 2006, 07:30 AM)
id like a healthy Boozer... But will he be able to stay healthy for a full season? That remains to be seen...

16th for Hassell sounds good to me.. I wouldnt mind having Daniels either...

Don't forget Tyson has his own injury problems FWIW.
ChWRoCk2
Really dont see any of this happen, it seems pointless to me to trade for hassle when you can get a younger player with more potential in the draft cough roy cough. Boozer I like, I dont want to give up Chandler because he is athletic and the two could play well together.
Chisoxfn
16 for Marques Daniels would be kind of nice. Than you have the whole KG deal which I really think I'd pull, even if it meant losing Deng. Especially because we'd have some cap space.

That was the first time I saw Jeffries name tied to the Bulls. Man, seems like a whole lot of things are going on, but who knows, it may not amount to anything.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 28 2006, 07:32 AM)
Don't forget Tyson has his own injury problems FWIW.

Im not convinced Chandler has his own injury problems anymore... the guy has been healthy for like the last 2 years... I guess the guy worked really hard to strengthen his back that one year, and he is showing off his good results by not having problems with that issue as of lately.
sport1016
Marquis daniels would be awesome bc Deng is our only real slasher and he's still developing that part of his game.

In game 6 of the finals daniels came in cold and just took it to the hoop time and time again. He'd be a Great pickup.
ZoomSlowik
I just noticed this blurb in the Ford chat:

Chad Ford: OK ... I know there's a lot of Bulls trade talk. Here's my opinion and that's all it is. If the Bulls make a big trade it will be for Kevin Garnett. I think a package of No. 2 (Wolves would take Tyrus Thomas) and No. 16 (probably a point guard like Marcus Williams) along with a young player like Luol Deng or Ben Gordon has to be intriguing. But if a deal like this were to happen, it couldn't happen untill mid July for cap reasons.

I thought that was interesting. Maybe I'll hold off on panicking if we draft Thomas a bit. huh.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 28 2006, 04:11 PM)
I just noticed this blurb in the Ford chat:

Chad Ford: OK ... I know there's a lot of Bulls trade talk. Here's my opinion and that's all it is. If the Bulls make a big trade it will be for Kevin Garnett. I think a package of No. 2 (Wolves would take Tyrus Thomas) and No. 16 (probably a point guard like Marcus Williams) along with a young player like Luol Deng or Ben Gordon has to be intriguing. But if a deal like this were to happen, it couldn't happen untill mid July for cap reasons.

I thought that was interesting. Maybe I'll hold off on panicking if we draft Thomas a bit. huh.gif

So even after we take our player we will have no idea what direction we are going in...

When will it end? huh.gif laugh.gif
SoxFan1
I freaking hate the CBA. <_<
sport1016
Just started a new thread with that info from Chad Ford, oh well.

But that would be huge if we got Garnett, hopefully they would announce their intentions after the draft even if they don't actually make the trade for a couple weeks so that we aren't all on edge.

I too, will wait to judge if we draft tyrus. But who we draft at 16 should be telling about a future deal. As in if it is a guy we wanted or a guy that the Twolves wanted. If it is Marcus Williams, you can bet ppl will get excited thinking a garnett deal is imminent.
The Dude Abides
If we trade Deng, Chandler a pick for Garnett...that pick should be 16, not 2. Deng adds way too much value to that trade. We would be getting fleeced it we have Deng and the 2.

As far as Chandler...dont let the door hit you on your way out.

Just say no to Boozer. He is way overpaid. Worse than Chandler overpaid. Plus, he played about 15 games last year. Not a good trade.

I think if we signed Nene or Nazr...that would be a solid frontcourt with KG.

I was against a trade...but I'm opening up to having KG in chicago.
nitetrain8601
JOHN!, you rock.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.