Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paxson is so full of it....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Bullseye
OMG. Did anyone else see the Paxson interview? Ugh, I felt shooting him in the face. WHERE WILL VIKTOR KRAPFACE FIT IN WITH THIS TEAM!? Why would we need him?
Iguana
lol. no clue.
The Dude Abides
they werent sure if they wanted thomas or aldridge...but krapfest was the key to trading down and giving up a 2nd rounder?

Does Pax know they already have 2 SF's and they just added 2 more? I'm really excited to watch Noch play PF and 6'7 sweets start at center for another year.

i look forward to us getting bounced out of the first round again bc we have no low post scoring, no height and shoot 10 free throws a game.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jun 28 2006, 08:13 PM)
they werent sure if they wanted thomas or aldridge...but krapfest was the key to trading down and giving up a 2nd rounder?

Does Pax know they already have 2 SF's and they just added 2 more? I'm really excited to watch Noch play PF and 6'7 sweets start at center for another year.

i look forward to us getting bounced out of the first round again bc we have no low post scoring, no height and shoot 10 free throws a game.

Yikes. While I agree with you, I didn't plan on sounding quite that harsh.
Wanne
Let's see what piece Pax ads before we castrate him. I can hear it now...as the Bulls athleticism takes over games in the next few years...how people will praise Pax for adding these guys.

Better bigs next year. I was never sold on Aldridge...but that's the beauty of the draft...NOBODY knows.

And on Thabo...I'm not sure he would have been there at 16...I think the Suns wanted to move up and grab him from what I heard out here.
Goldmember
^^^ i wanna give pax the benefit of the doubt but am really down on results of this draft right now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.